Good and quiet fans for Kraken x62

I recently bought the NZXT Kraken x62 AIO and I'm fairly happy with it but I don't feel like the fans that came with it are good enough, they get loud and I just don't think they have enough pressure to get air through the rad at a decent rate.

So I'm looking for replacements. I have the S340 Elite, not the best airflow case but there are two very large cut outs on the top and bottom of the front panel so plenty of air does get in where the two intake rad fans are. Then I have two Noctua fans, 140mm at the top and 120 at the rear both exhausting air out from the case.

But what I need to know is what fans are good (and quiet) for radiators like the one on the x62? Been looking at replacing all my fans with the Silent Wings 3 but not sure if they're good enough.

I use MLPro 140 for my system, they push allot through the radiators and remain very quiet.

Silent Wings 3 are good, Just be aware that due to there frame there a few dead spots on the radiator. The PWM version of the fan do not work with all PWM fan controllers/connectors.

Current Build: Project Frost
Gaming Rig Build: Project Ice Dragon

Hmm empty spots don't sound too good. What about the fans people are using for their custom EK loops? The Vardar? Amazing air flow but it might be noisy right.

45 minutes ago, akb8812 said:

Hmm empty spots don't sound too good. What about the fans people are using for their custom EK loops? The Vardar? Amazing air flow but it might be noisy right.

Once you hit 1000 rpms they start to making odd buzzing/humming noise. I have a bunch of them and removed them all from a build. They also use Magnetic Bearing which is far superior then what most fans use.

Current Build: Project Frost
Gaming Rig Build: Project Ice Dragon