A good enough monitor?

Justin2Justin14

so I currently am using a 21.5 inch hp v221 monitor and its at best ok the colors are average the screen is on the small side and viewing angles are poor now I got like 100$ for a new monitor and I found this AOC monitor and thought it was a pretty solid upgrade https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=0JC-0016-000R8 is that a good upgrade or should I wait till I can get like 150.

that looks ok but I would probably wait until you have a bit more. Then you can get one that is not refurbished.

Just now, jackchipm said:

that looks ok but I would probably wait until you have a bit more. Then you can get one that is not refurbished.

refurbished is bad? I always go refurbished because its cheaper so whats the difference I never have problems.

Yeah that's a good monitor with pretty decent color accuracy and viewing angles. You could get a larger monitor with more money though... up to you.

refurbished is bad? I always go refurbished because its cheaper so whats the difference I never have problems.

i don't know i think it would be fine. I just think new is better.

Just now, FrozenLava said:

If the item isn't damaged, then there's no reason to not buy refurbished. The only things I would buy refurbished are things like phones and laptops, which get a lot of use and the condition of the battery is often unknown.

Just now, Septimus said:

Yeah that's a good monitor with pretty decent color accuracy and viewing angles. You could get a larger monitor with more money though... up to you.

well I want to be able to see games anything over like 25 inches is hard to see tbh and coming from a tiny 21.5 inch any thing 24 and above is huge.

Just now, Septimus said:

If the item isn't damaged, then there's no reason to not buy refurbished. The only things I would buy refurbished are things like phones and laptops, which get a lot of use and the condition of the battery is often unknown.

fair enough I agree on those things but buying headphones and monitors and stuff if fine correct?

Just now, FrozenLava said:

fair enough I agree on those things but buying headphones and monitors and stuff if fine correct?

As long as the monitor doesn't have dead pixels or scratches, there's really not much else that could be wrong with it.

Just now, Septimus said:

As long as the monitor doesn't have dead pixels or scratches, there's really not much else that could be wrong with it.

well its from Newegg so its probably in perfect condition I've never had  1 problem with Newegg.