Used parts near me

Go to solution Solved by SansVarnic,

We a have a Classified section in forum we use for these types of posts.

Also;

• Must have a minimum of 100 posts on the forum before posting a classified thread of any type.

https://linustechtips.com/main/forum/89-classifieds/

Be sure to read this;

I'm wondering if there are any Croatians on here who may be selling their stuff, after some time fooling myself I decided I'll be upgrading my existing rig instead of buying a whole new one.

My current PC is Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5400 2.7 GHz, Pegatron 2A94h MBO, 4 gigs of ram, 500 gig drive, I can't tell you my GPU because there doesn't seem to be one..

Anyway, if there are any here, let me know, I'll mostly be looking for a MBO, CPU and GPU for now.

If there's anyone outside Croatia willing to ship it, that would also be great.

We a have a Classified section in forum we use for these types of posts.

Also;

• Must have a minimum of 100 posts on the forum before posting a classified thread of any type.

https://linustechtips.com/main/forum/89-classifieds/

Be sure to read this;

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER