Need Help, TV on the fritz

JMJenkins
Go to solution Solved by JMJenkins,

Unsure why, native resolution causes LSD trips but almost every other resolution doesn't have the same effect. Assuming it is dirt/dust related and will just attempt to vaccum it out. Solved I guess....

So recently I unplugged my TV as we needed to use the HDMI cable for another monitor temporarily, two days later I connected it up again to my TV in my room and now my monitor is doing this, the menus on the monitor are perfectly fine so it seems to be data being received through the cable and we don't have a spare HDMI to test, does anyone have a clue on what I should do?

Spoiler

IMG_0002.thumb.JPG.9eef26ce98f2256f64526326172bd981.JPG

stop feeding it LSD.

Joking aside change ports from videocard to motherboard to see if thats the issue, check with a different monitor, or wait till you can get another cable

1 minute ago, Alexzz_ said:

stop feeding it LSD.

Joking aside change ports from videocard to motherboard to see if thats the issue, check with a different monitor, or wait till you can get another cable

I thought it was on LSD to at first glance, gonna try it on a few different monitors and slots now, thanks. Will keep everyone updated.

HDMI cable works fine connecting to my gaming monitor, no LSD trips noticed. I wonder if it the HDMI input on my TV that somehow got damaged over the 2 days of not being used?

Unsure why, native resolution causes LSD trips but almost every other resolution doesn't have the same effect. Assuming it is dirt/dust related and will just attempt to vaccum it out. Solved I guess....