New MotherBoard Reboot Loop

joiningmoney26

I recently got a new motherboard to replace my old one. So I plunged everything in and booted it up but instead of booting to windows the computer shut off and then turned back, then 3 seconds later shut off again repeatedly. I've tried all i can think of to fix it, I've removed all non essential parts like graphics card, wireless card, all but one stick of ram and I've tried installing a Celron G1620 which I had lying around.  Some times i can get it to boot into the bios, but it wont boot into Windows 10 64bit . The only physical damage to the board was one bent CPU pin that was easy fixed. I think the MotherBoard is fried as all my parts work in a different board. 

Does anybody have any suggestions

Motherboard in Question - Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3P
Processor - Intel I5 - 3550 or Intel celron G1620
Graphics card - Geforce gtx 1050   
Ram - 8Gb DDAR3 1600 mhz
Power supply - Corsair CX Series 550 Watt 80 Plus Bronze Certified Modular Power Supply

Bios Version - Unsure as i cant get to the bios easily 

6 minutes ago, joiningmoney26 said:

I recently got a new motherboard to replace my old one. So I plunged everything in and booted it up but instead of booting to windows the computer shut off and then turned back, then 3 seconds later shut off again repeatedly. I've tried all i can think of to fix it, I've removed all non essential parts like graphics card, wireless card, all but one stick of ram and I've tried installing a Celron G1620 which I had lying around.  Some times i can get it to boot into the bios, but it wont boot into Windows 10 64bit . The only physical damage to the board was one bent CPU pin that was easy fixed. I think the MotherBoard is fried as all my parts work in a different board. 

Does anybody have any suggestions

Motherboard in Question - Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3P
Processor - Intel I5 - 3550 or Intel celron G1620
Graphics card - Geforce gtx 1050   
Ram - 8Gb DDAR3 1600 mhz
Power supply - Corsair CX Series 550 Watt 80 Plus Bronze Certified Modular Power Supply

Bios Version - Unsure as i cant get to the bios easily 

What CPU pin are you referring to on the MOBO? The socket shouldn’t have pins, but the processor may. 

Considering you’ve tried all the components on another board successfully, all I can really suggest is getting a new board. That is, unless you can repair a MOBO.