Computers fails to POST/ No activity on monitor

I made a thread yesterday about nothing happening when turning on my new computer, no POST, no activity on the disolay. Today I deacided to set up my previous build only to realise I now have the exact same problem. My specs are..

Asus p8875-v

8g ddr3 ram

And R9 390

Corsair hx750

i5 2000 series CPU

I was using this exact same setup up until yesterday, when I took it apart to make my new build. I tried resetting cmos battery, shorting the pins, booting with 1 stick of ram, removing everything but the CPU, and using the Memok! Button that is located in my motherboard. In all cases all the fans spin up, lights turn on... And nothing else. At my local hardware shop I was told it could be a ram issue, but I tried using a different set of sticks and nothing. Anyone have any ideas?

6 minutes ago, Vanillaice said:

I made a thread yesterday about nothing happening when turning on my new computer, no POST, no activity on the disolay. Today I deacided to set up my previous build only to realise I now have the exact same problem. My specs are..

Asus p8875-v

8g ddr3 ram

And R9 390

Corsair hx750

i5 2000 series CPU

I was using this exact same setup up until yesterday, when I took it apart to make my new build. I tried resetting cmos battery, shorting the pins, booting with 1 stick of ram, removing everything but the CPU, and using the Memok! Button that is located in my motherboard. In all cases all the fans spin up, lights turn on... And nothing else. At my local hardware shop I was told it could be a ram issue, but I tried using a different set of sticks and nothing. Anyone have any ideas?

Using the same PSU with both builds? 

Yes I am using the same PSU. How can I check if that's the issue? Tomorrow I am planning on buying one of those internal speakers so I can at least hear the beeps from the motherboard, hopefully that can also clear some things up.