Gift Ideas for my Co-workers

mbryant

Hey guys! My department is celebrating Christmas next week and I need gift ideas for some of them. One is an artist, I just don't know to what extent. I know he's into graphic design and does work digitally, I assume he draws on paper too I just don't know what to get him :(. I'd like to keep everything I get everyone between $10 and $30 because I'm buying for 6 people. 

System: i7 4790K, Hyper 212 EVO, 16 GB Crucial Ballistix, GTX 1070 Super clocked, MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition, Corsair RM 750, Corsair 750D (with 2 additional 140mm NZXT fans up top for exhaust.) 

Hmm cant seems find something that fits for him but just because he is an artist you dont have to buy him something that related to that.

Think about something else, something that he likes.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

Thats really nice of you :) maybe you could get him one of those water painting things where you use water to paint then it disappears after some time