How long will a g502 spectrum last

Go to solution Solved by Joseph Stacklin,
2 minutes ago, Slimeey said:

So i got a g502 on 2nd of november.Been in love with the mouse ever since.My question is since logitech says the g502 has a 20 million click life,and i play overwatch comptetively and i wanna try out soldier 76 which requires u to tap on your mouse to have the best accuracy. 6 to 10 hours a day, how long would this mouse last?

Okay, not a math teacher, but I can guess Logitech is skimping on the numbers. My g602 had a similar number and I know I have surpassed it many times. Trust the quality, trust the brand, and game on.

So i got a g502 on 2nd of november.Been in love with the mouse ever since.My question is since logitech says the g502 has a 20 million click life,and i play overwatch comptetively and i wanna try out soldier 76 which requires u to tap on your mouse to have the best accuracy. 6 to 10 hours a day, how long would this mouse last?

2 minutes ago, Slimeey said:

Okay, not a math teacher, but I can guess Logitech is skimping on the numbers. My g602 had a similar number and I know I have surpassed it many times. Trust the quality, trust the brand, and game on.

Mainline: MacBook Air M1 Display(s): Acer K272HUL; VIOTEK - GNV32DB Keyboard/Mouse: Logitech M720/K780 Sound: AirPods 3 Operating System: MacOS Phone: iPhone 13 Pro (Graphite)

2 minutes ago, wolfboytech said:

Thanks man!

19 minutes ago, Slimeey said:

Thanks man!

If you clicked 5000 times every hour it has a 167 day life (these hours include night and day), so that "lifespan" will definitely last quite a bit more than a year. But it should last past that by multiple times, in case it doesn't Logitech support is great with a 3 year warranty (I think)

This question :P

Well i think there's only one way to find out just dont trust those rated lifespan on chinese mechanical knockoff keyboard or any chinese cheap mice.

Its bucket of lies

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore