Can this PSU handle this overclocked build and is there a compatibility issue?

Hello,

After several days of thinking, viewing reviews, asking around etc. I finally ordered all my pc parts. People told me this build would be fine. But now I've ordered it and I put the parts in pc partpicker, it shows compatibility issues with the M2 SSD and the motherboard, I don't know what it means though. The issue with the case is not a problem for me, because I don't need those drive bays that might get blocked. Also a couple of people said the power would not be enough for my usage. I use this pc for editing videos, gaming/recording/streaming at the same time and the Ram speed is going to be unlocked by overclocking the default 2133 speed and I want the CPU to overclock to like 4.7 Ghz. I don't need it overclocked to the max. 

My question for you: Is there enough PSU power in this build for my needs and what do those M2 compatibility issues mean for me?

Compatibility Notes (from pcpartpicker)

• The Phanteks - Enthoo Evolv ATX Glass ATX Mid Tower Case supports video cards up to 420mm long, but video cards over 300mm may block drive bays. Since the MSI - GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB GAMING X TRIO Video Card is 325mm long, some drive bays may not be usable.
  • The motherboard M.2 slot #1 shares bandwidth with SATA 6.0 Gb/s ports. When the M.2 slot is populated, two SATA 6.0 Gb/s ports are disabled.
  • The motherboard M.2 slot #2 shares bandwidth with SATA 6.0 Gb/s ports. When the M.2 slot is populated, two SATA 6.0 Gb/s ports are disabled.

This is the pc part list, but the Kingston I've ordered is not the predator version, but the KC1000 480gb, but thats not available in this partpicker search engine.

My i7-8700k build lis

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K 3.7GHz 6-Core Processor  ($414.89 @ B&H) 
CPU Cooler: be quiet! - Silent Loop 280 94.2 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($217.80 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: ASRock - Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming K6 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($161.98 @ Newegg) 
Memory: G.Skill - Trident Z 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($449.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Kingston - Predator 480GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  ($441.99 @ Newegg Marketplace) 
Storage: Intel - 600p Series 1TB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  ($329.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Video Card: MSI - GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB GAMING X TRIO Video Card  ($799.99 @ B&H) 
Case: Phanteks - Enthoo Evolv ATX Glass ATX Mid Tower Case  ($189.99 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: be quiet! - Dark Power Pro 11 650W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit  ($135.88 @ OutletPC) 
Total: $3142.50
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-11-28 03:24 EST-0500

The case is modular meaning you can remove some drive bays, basically the graphics card will overlap the bays so you will need to remove 1-2 but that’s fine.

The M.2 error just means that 2 of the SATA ports on your motherboard will be disabled to used the M.2 slot. This is normal on high end M.2 SSDs. 

Essentially your motherboard has 8 SATA 6GB ports but with the M.2 SSD installed you can only use 6 due to the SSD using 2 on its own. 

Secondly the power supply should definitely suffice. 

CPU: R5 3600 @ 4.4 GHz

RAM: 16GB DDR4 @ 3200 MHz

GPU: RTX 2080 Super 

4 minutes ago, James7176 said:

The case is modular meaning you can remove some drive bays, basically the graphics card will overlap the bays so you will need to remove 1-2 but that’s fine.

The M.2 error just means that 2 of the SATA ports on your motherboard will be disabled to used the M.2 slot. This is normal on high end M.2 SSDs. 

Essentially your motherboard has 8 SATA 6GB ports but with the M.2 SSD installed you can only use 6 due to the SSD using 2 on its own. 

Secondly the power supply should definitely suffice. 

Yea, like I said the card/drive bay is fine for me. Oke good to know about the m2 issue and that its all good, so I can still add my Hdd and Sdd that I've in my current build.
Pfew, nice that the power is good enough. I was worried I needed to change my order and get for example the 750watt version.

3 minutes ago, Fresonis said:

-snip-

You can install upto 6 other SATA devices 

there is a website that actually calculates a quite accurate continuous wattage for PC builds but I’m not sure on exactly what it’s called anymore 

CPU: R5 3600 @ 4.4 GHz

RAM: 16GB DDR4 @ 3200 MHz

GPU: RTX 2080 Super