Fans for H100i v2

Ardy

So i recently replaced my stock fans on the h100i v2 because they were too loud and because i wanted RGB fans so i bought the HD 120 RGB and i already want to get rid of them because they're loud as a jet engine, performance is good but i can't live with that amount of noise, can anyone suggest me some good fans for static pressure that don't sound like a jet engine? Price doesn't matter. Thank you

These are my personal choice for fans they are relatively quiet and provide good airflow idk about static pressure though (not an affiliate link):https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B007WR0FP4/ref=mp_s_a_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1511803753&sr=8-6&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=nzxt%2Bfan%2Bpressure&dpPl=1&dpID=41YpHI6kriL&ref=plSrch&th=1&psc=1

I have an Anet A8 as my project printer and a i3 MK3 for when I want things to work. 

I extrude my own filament and haven't saved a penny yet.

My PC:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i7 8700k

Motherboard: MSI Z370-A Pro

RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V (2x8GB) DDR4-3200

GPU: GTX 1070 Founders Edition (OC'd)

Storage: 2x 2TB Seagate 5400RPM, 128GB ADATA SSD

Power Supply: EVGA Supernova 750w  B2

Cooling: Noctua NH-D15. 3 Intake Fans, 2 Outtake

Case: Fractal Design Define R6

18 minutes ago, Ardy said:

So i recently replaced my stock fans on the h100i v2 because they were too loud and because i wanted RGB fans so i bought the HD 120 RGB and i already want to get rid of them because they're loud as a jet engine, performance is good but i can't live with that amount of noise, can anyone suggest me some good fans for static pressure that don't sound like a jet engine? Price doesn't matter. Thank you

no matter what fans you get, if you spin them too fast they will get loud.

It's all a matter or tuning your fans, for optimal temps with less noise...you have to tune man..

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

12 minutes ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

no matter what fans you get, if you spin them too fast they will get loud.

It's all a matter or tuning your fans, for optimal temps with less noise...you have to tune man..

I can't even hear my case fans at the same rpm as the corsair fans, and besided i tried evry profile  from corsair link, even tried setting custom profiles but nothing helps, those fans are just loud as hell.

12 minutes ago, Ardy said:

I can't even hear my case fans at the same rpm as the corsair fans, and besided i tried evry profile  from corsair link, even tried setting custom profiles but nothing helps, those fans are just loud as hell.

Lol they are loud yeah, but if you set them at like 1200 rpm they are going to be silent.

I swapped mine for those :

Rosewill Hyper Borea 120 mm 1300 rpm  10$ each.

I use 4 fans on the h100i v2, so 4 fans in push pull configuration.

You will get like 5c hotter than with normal corsair fans tho....

The best fan to use are the noctuah nf-f12 120 mm  but they are a bit costy and look ugly  

CPU: Intel i7 6700K 4.5 ghz / CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 / Board: Asus Z170-A / GPU: Asus Rog Strix GTX 1070 8GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3000 mhz / SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500 GB / PSU: Corsair RMx 850w / Case: Fractal Design Define S / Keyboard: Corsair MX Silent / Mouse: Logitech G403 / Monitor: Dell 27" TN 1ms 1440p/144hz Gsync