Windows freezes on startup

Kewaninou
Go to solution Solved by BlueChinchillaEatingDorito,
9 minutes ago, Kewaninou said:

-snip-

Reseat your RAM and make sure all your power and data connections are securely attached. It's possible you might have blown something loose while using the can of compressed air. 

So my PC was working perfectly hours ago and then I decided to clean it with a bottle of Dust Off (the thing that sprays air). But now my PC freezes on startup everytime, it freezes when the dots of the loading circles appears. Sometime it says « Preparing automatic repair » but it freezes anyways. I tryed booting from my USB with the Windows Installation thing but it freezes too, the same way the windows on my SSD did. I’m using Windows 10 Pro with the digital license and I recently did the Creator Update. I think it has to do with me cleaning my PC.

Do you guys know how to fix this, I would love some help because this was my first build and I put a lot of effort into it.

Thanks !

Motherboard: MSI B350 PC Mate 

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600

PSU: Corsair CX650M 80+ Bronze

UPDATE: I saw that when I boot from my USB it freezes sooner, it freezes at the motherboard logo and sometime I see the loading circle appear over the logo.

9 minutes ago, Kewaninou said:

-snip-

Reseat your RAM and make sure all your power and data connections are securely attached. It's possible you might have blown something loose while using the can of compressed air. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

2 minutes ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

Thanks for answering! I’ll try that tomorrow because it’s 23:51 here and I’ll tell if it works later.

I unplugged my SATA cables from my SSD and my 1TB hard drive and then I plugged them back and now it's working perfectly ! Thanks for helping me !

:D