Strafe vs k95 platinum

I made a post about k95 platinum and BW v2, everyone told me that the k95 platinum was better, but is it better than strafe?
I know that strafe doesn't have macro and dedicated media keys, but this isn't a problem. 
I have two questions:
Mx speed or silent?

which is more beautiful? Strafe or K95 Platinum?

4 minutes ago, RazerOrCorsair said:

I made a post about k95 platinum and BW v2, everyone told me that the k95 platinum was better, but is it better than strafe?
I know that strafe doesn't have macro and dedicated media keys, but this isn't a problem. 
I have two questions:
Mx speed or silent?

which is more beautiful? Strafe or K95 Platinum?

i personally have the strafe and i love it.  if your going with astectics tho i think that the k95 platinum wins there

Current Rig=  AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, Asus Crosshair Hero VIII, EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 ultra, 32gb Corsair Vengence Pro RGB 3000hz White, EVGA 750 P2 PSU, 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 500gb samsung 860 evo, 250GB Samsung 850 evo, 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus, 2TB seagate firecuda sshd,  LianLi PC 011 Dynamic XL ROG edition, Corsair h150i elite capelix

The strafe was kinda made as a budget (-ish, of course) version of the K70, so compared to the K95 Platinum, the more premium one is obvious (it's the K95 Platinum, if it wasn't obvious to you).

Aluminium vs. plastic build and of course the K95 Plat. with the RGB line across the top.. Just some extra things.

But there of course is a price difference between the two, so the choice is up to you.

And Speed switches are like an earlier activating and lighter Red and the Silent is a Red with an O-Ring (thus it's more silent). Choice whichever serves your purpose better.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

There aren't such a diference of price in my country
a $150 blackwidow v2 costs R$1200 that is like $400 dollars
and the k95 five costs R$800

omg 
i hate brazil

I have the K95 Platinum for a few months now and I love it, the build quality is really premium and you can really feel it. Previously I had Roccat keyboards which were all plastic and I wouldn't go back to a plastic keyboard now.

For the switches I chose the MX speed , was kinda funny feeling at the beginning but after I got used to it (2-3 days time) I knew it was the right choice for me

-not too clicky like i.e. MX Blue

-low distance makes it comfortable if you use your keyboard not only to play but also to work and type a lot (my hands were often tired after few hours working on typical gaming switches which are hard and long to press)

-yet there's still enough of the feel to it that I would not press it accidentally anymore

also a slight bonus to the K95 is that it comes with a 2-sided wrist rest pad which I find pretty awesome - you don't have to choose whole keyboard depending on whether you preffer pad with grip or slick

Hope it helps, cheers :) 

Alien v1.0

Spoiler

i7 6850K @4.6Ghz

ASUS Rampage V Edition 10
Corsair H115i

GTX 1080Ti FE
Dell S2716DG

128 GB DDR4 Corsair Dominator Platinum  
Corsair AX1200i 
Samsung 960 EVO M.2 500GB