Trying to setup new monitors.

Deckard26354

Hi folks, hope it’s ok for me to ask this here but today I’ve setup my new triple monitors running off of a GeForce 1080ti via Windows 10. Everything is working fine but as I was trying to setup the 3 monitors to work as one (for gaming) the mouse cursor is now ‘stuck’ on the far left  monitor, with everything I need to click on the far right hand monitor, I can’t get the cursor to transition across. I must point out that I’m not at all computer literate (I’m trying to learn/teach myself) and I honestly don’t know what I did to get it all messed up as it is. I’ve tried restarting the PC but obviously that didn’t resolve anything. Before the cursor became ‘stuck’ I was accessing the nVidia control panel but now I can’t click on anything.

Can anyone offer some advice, it’d be very much appreciated. I’ve tried looking in the obvious places for help but couldn’t find anything specific. 

Did you try turning it off and on? (Sarcastic and Serious)

Try to get to the display options and work from there? Right click on the desktop and go to display settings if you can.

Hi Gb197, many thanks for your quick reply. I’ll try another restart and see what happens