My "Holy Crap thats a lot of stuff by a couch" Build

Jester236

That's pretty fricken bad ass!

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Really nice build but that colours are gross. Orange fans, green gpu. Blegh.

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

To be honest I agree with you on the colors but it simply wasn't a facet that was a big deal to me. With no side window on the case and positioned as it is all anyone ever sees are the orange fans on the top which I do like. Other than that I just didn't find much worth in color coordinating the inside knowing that i'm only going to be in there when I need to work on something. For future builds I may care but for this one it gets the job done and that's what I wanted.

Couch sensei. You even got my favorite wireless mouse :)

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit