Forth Monitor You know a TV for movies and stuff?

I would like to add a forth monitor to my set up. I have a three monitor rig set up and running. The forth monitor would be a TV that I have mounted on the wall above everything else. when not doing other things I would like to be able to watch movies and other video content ,like linustechtips , on the big screen. I have a PNY 1080 card running everything right now I purchased a ZOTAC 1050ti ,in hopes of using it to run the forth monitor  or TV, but can"t get everything to work together. I also have two PNY 770s but I don't see them being of any use. So,Is it possible to run four monitors out of one PC? If so, can it be done with the hardware I have on hand? However, If so, but not with what I already have then what  and how? I am not trying to gain performance, as I am at best a casual gamer. so SLI or having a dedicated physx card is not that important to me.  I just want a forth monitor to work.  Thanks in advance. love what you all do.

Not sure if you can do this but, can't you just buy a Display port splitter (or something equivalent for your uses)?

"May your frame rates be high and your temperatures low"

I misread titles/posts way too often--correct me if I don't.

Since you said you have a GTX 1080, you should be able to connect 4 displays to that at once, no? If not, you should be able to install the GTX 1050ti and the drivers and be able to connect it right to that.

Since you said you have a GTX 1080, you should be able to connect 4 displays to that at once, no? If not, you should be able to install the GTX 1050ti and the drivers and be able to connect it right to that.

I tried to install both cards and there was some kind of hardware conflict. Code 43 or some such . I removed the 1080 and the 1050ti work with a single monitor connected. I them tried both again and only one monitor of the three connected to the 1080 worked . I have taken the 1050ti out of the machine at this point. I am sure that there is some process to this that I am missing thanks for the reply.  when I try to connect all four to the 1080 it will use any combination of three but not four.

22 hours ago, CaseyMazur said:

you are correct you can run four monitors off the 1080 but you must use the right cord connector and port combination.