Need a monitor, help me choose one

NFear

Ok, so I am in the market for a monitor primarily for my Ps4 Slim and yes I know the PS4 maxes out at 60hz, but I am planning to get a pc in the future and play PC games as well so I think getting the 144hz would be better for me for the future and plus wouldn't TV shows and movies look way better with 144hz than 60hz because I watch a lot of movies and tv shows as well. I also am a competitive gamer and I also would like to get into streaming and creating YouTube videos. Anyways, I was looking at some monitors and I am having a hard time choosing between getting the BenQ Xl2411, the BenQ XL2720 or one of the CFG70 monitors from Samsung or something else. I am having a really difficult time choosing between getting at 24 inch or 27 inch monitor. One fact about me is that I always like to have the biggest screen possible for example I would prefer to get the iPhone 7 plus over the iPhone 7. The thing is, I've been doing a lot of research and the majority of people are saying that 1080p on a 27 inch monitor looks grainy and looks like garbage and are saying that 24 inch is the sweet spot for 1080p. Please help me choose a monitor, it doesn't have to be the ones I've listed but yeah. Thanks!

34 minutes ago, NFear said:

Budget/Country?

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

30 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

Budget/Country?

Budget would be $400 and under, and I am located in the USA

35 minutes ago, NFear said:

Budget would be $400 and under, and I am located in the USA

Hard choice then

1080p 144hz VA

1440p 144hz VA

or 32" 4K IPS, I'd go for the 4k display so it never needs replacing. 1080p scales perfectly to it until 1080ti performance is cheaper with next gen cards.

All of them are free-sync

The Nixeus Display is $369 on newegg

There should be a cheaper 32" 4k display from Samsung on newegg

PCPartPicker part list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/LrxWWX
Price breakdown by merchant: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/LrxWWX/by_merchant/

Monitor: Nixeus - NX-EDG27 27.0" 2560x1440 144Hz Monitor  ($469.99 @ Amazon)
Monitor: Pixio - PX245c 23.6" 1920x1080 144Hz Monitor  ($249.99 @ Newegg Marketplace)
Monitor: LG - 32UD59-B 32.0" 3840x2160 60Hz Monitor  ($369.99 @ B&H)
Total: $1089.97
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-11-24 21:27 EST-0500

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

4 hours ago, NFear said:

wouldn't TV shows and movies look way better with 144hz than 60hz

Pretty much all tv shows and movies are in 24 or 30fps a 144hz monitor wouldn't do the framerate equivalent of "checkerboard upscaling" to stuff that's already been encoded.

4 hours ago, NFear said:

Ok, so I am in the market for a monitor primarily for my Ps4 Slim and yes I know the PS4 maxes out at 60hz, but I am planning to get a pc in the future and play PC games as well so I think getting the 144hz would be better for me for the future and plus wouldn't TV shows and movies look way better with 144hz than 60hz because I watch a lot of movies and tv shows as well. I also am a competitive gamer and I also would like to get into streaming and creating YouTube videos. Anyways, I was looking at some monitors and I am having a hard time choosing between getting the BenQ Xl2411, the BenQ XL2720 or one of the CFG70 monitors from Samsung or something else. I am having a really difficult time choosing between getting at 24 inch or 27 inch monitor. One fact about me is that I always like to have the biggest screen possible for example I would prefer to get the iPhone 7 plus over the iPhone 7. The thing is, I've been doing a lot of research and the majority of people are saying that 1080p on a 27 inch monitor looks grainy and looks like garbage and are saying that 24 inch is the sweet spot for 1080p. Please help me choose a monitor, it doesn't have to be the ones I've listed but yeah. Thanks!

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/dell-27-led-qhd-gsync-monitor-black/5293502.p?skuId=5293502