Adding overwatch to linus benchmark

Roye
Go to solution Solved by Dissitesuxba11s,

That would require them to actually play the game. The benchmarks that they use (Tomb Raider, Deus Ex) actually have benchmark programs built in. CSGO is easy since they can usually get Ed to do quick games to get metrics. It ultimately comes down to what they want to use their time on.

Is it possible to see a bit more games on the systems you build for budgets like indie or more fps games 

(I know I can search on the internet but it be better if the channel will use more games except then csgo)

That would require them to actually play the game. The benchmarks that they use (Tomb Raider, Deus Ex) actually have benchmark programs built in. CSGO is easy since they can usually get Ed to do quick games to get metrics. It ultimately comes down to what they want to use their time on.

There is no point in seeing how the highest tech of this year can run the game that runs easily on mid tech from 5 years ago. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

There was time when they actually had benchmark runs. But other than that I agree. You can pretty much calculate performance when you see how latest AAA games play out. Also if they are testing bit lower end, you will see "older" games like Rocket League running.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

3 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

There was time when they actually had benchmark runs. But other than that I agree. You can pretty much calculate performance when you see how latest AAA games play out. Also if they are testing bit lower end, you will see "older" games like Rocket League running.

7 hours ago, Bouzoo said:

There is no point in seeing how the highest tech of this year can run the game that runs easily on mid tech from 5 years ago. 

7 hours ago, ScrappyZeDog said:

Just like @Dissitesuxba11s said, they would have to play it

Hmm I see 

Oh look, my dual 1080 ti set up with an 8700k is getting 800 fps on 1080p

Why bother?  A 1050 ti can max out 1080p 60fps ultra with ease so you have a garrunteed baseline

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

17 hours ago, Damascus said:

Oh look, my dual 1080 ti set up with an 8700k is getting 800 fps on 1080p

Why bother?  A 1050 ti can max out 1080p 60fps ultra with ease so you have a garrunteed baseline

I play at 4k but oke 

also in max much setting it's a heavy game 

feel offended