This makes me very sad

So I just happen to find this link on my facebook feed

http://lifehacker.com/five-best-mechanical-keyboards-1478307228

And basically it asks to vote for what you think is the best mechanical keyboard. Naturally, out of the limited given options, I was debating between IBM Model M and Ducky Shine 3, and in the end I went with Ducky Shine 3. What really made me sad was I found out Ducky Shine 3 had one of the lowest vote count, and guess which one was #1??

RAZER BLACKWIDOW ULTIMATE

SERIOUSLY??? Like....WHAT??? I don't even.......sigh. Just.....no.

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 | CM Hyper 212 Evo | MSI ZH77A-G43 | HyperX Fury DDR3 8GBx2 | MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 3GB

Lian-Li PC-A05FN | SanDisk Ultra II 240GB | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W | ASUS MG248Q

Cherry G80-3000 (blue) | Ducky 9008 Shine 2 (black/blue LED) | Ducky 9087 Shine 2 Year of the Dragon (brown/yellow LED)

Ducky Mini Year of the Horse (white/blue+red LED) | Steelseries 6Gv2 (black) | Leopold FC660M (red) | Vortex Race 3 (blue)

Logitech G400s | Razer Abyssus Mirror Edition | Razer Goliathus Speed

Steelseries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Qck | Zowie EC1-ASteelseries Qck+ Fnatic edition

Lol new kids think razed is god

Well, to be fair, the Black Widow is one of the few mechanical keyboards with macro keys. 

AND it has backlighting.

It's basically the most feature rich of the 5. Obviously it lacks in quality to match in price, but still. It makes sense that that's the most popular one.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Most available to people has to be the Razer, so more supporters.

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

No, Razer was a douchebag and asked people to vote for the Blackwidow on their Twitter account wich threw the statistics way off... > :(

Kids think Razer is cool and I personally hate the cult following as it is akin to pwediepie's fanboys too.

But I also hate Razer's CEO, but that is a total biased view and is not objective lol.

Personal Rig

i7 4790K | Asus Z97I-WiFi | CM 280L | Sapphire R9 290X Tri-X | Kingston ValueRAM 2 x 8GB | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2TB Seagate SSHD | Seasonic Platinium 660W | Bitfenix Prodigy

Oh god.. I use a Razer Blackwidow Ultimate.. Don't beat me up please! D: Btw I really like it and use the macro's allot . :)

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

No, Razer was a douchebag and asked people to vote for the Blackwidow on their Twitter account wich threw the statistics way off... > :(

Did they? :o

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 | CM Hyper 212 Evo | MSI ZH77A-G43 | HyperX Fury DDR3 8GBx2 | MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 3GB

Lian-Li PC-A05FN | SanDisk Ultra II 240GB | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W | ASUS MG248Q

Cherry G80-3000 (blue) | Ducky 9008 Shine 2 (black/blue LED) | Ducky 9087 Shine 2 Year of the Dragon (brown/yellow LED)

Ducky Mini Year of the Horse (white/blue+red LED) | Steelseries 6Gv2 (black) | Leopold FC660M (red) | Vortex Race 3 (blue)

Logitech G400s | Razer Abyssus Mirror Edition | Razer Goliathus Speed

Steelseries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Qck | Zowie EC1-ASteelseries Qck+ Fnatic edition

The current number one is the Das Keyboard Ultimate Model S. Being an owner of one, it recieved my vote.

Right now the DAS keyboard is winning.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Razer is the apple of peripherals. You pay for the name not the quality of the product. Everyone who ones Razer doesn't know what cherry MX *** is but likes the flashy backlighting. Personally I don't like Razer or the products.

Razer is the apple of peripherals. You pay for the name not the quality of the product.

Hehehehe... don't go there.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

> douchebag

> bigger fan base

> douchebag

You can't go down to best buy and find a Ducky Shine 3. You can't go anywhere and find a Ducky Shine 3 actually. Razer is a much bigger company and DS3 isn't even the greatest. It's expensive for a lot people especially if they only want an entry level MKB. I don't like Razer's keyboards but if your company is small it doesn't make other companies douchebags because you have weak advertising. 

Also why are you so good at ranting about how garbage BW2013 is but you can't read numbers?