advice on new build

blackdaimon

hello everyone! So, i currently have a bit of a budget pc with the following hardware

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/kDqpyf

im thinking of just upgrading the i3 processor to this one Intel Core i5-4590 and perhaps buying an addition 8gb ram that will actually cost me 270 euros

or just building a new pc and keep that as a secondary
so if i do actually decide to build a new pc that is going to be for the long run and keep it for some years to come.

i was thinking about this build https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Jcqpyf this build in average is gonna cost me around 1500 euros which i would like if possible to be cut down but dont  be exceeded at any cost

my thinking on this subject is ill get a ryzen 1700 that could maximize the 8core/16threads on the long run along with some overclocking which is the reason behind why i chose the asrock taichi x370 since i saw it has great reviews and the x370 is better for overclocking and the gskill that use the samsung bdie which from what ive read on the internet it works better with the ryzen series

my main purpose if i actually decide to build this pc is going to be gaming and some programs like cad, ansys fluent etc...

and my question to you guys is...do i need to build a new pc? with my current pc for example i cant pay pubg since it gets laggy and i stuck on roofs until the game completely loads etc.

should i just go with my first option of buying an i5 and some more ram and stick with it for a few more years?

on the other hand if i do actually decide to build a new pc how do you guys find the one that i made? are there any overkills in it? could i lower the budget a bit by getting a cheaper mobo for example? (since here it coss 220euros) and almost every ram beggins at 200euros also! since i find it to be a bit expensive and i would like if possible to cut down 200euros to also buy an i5 so it ll be a win win situation! 

thank you very much in advance and im sorry for the incomplete post .(which i edited later)

yeah sorry about this guys i accidentally posted when i pressed enter to change lines whoops..

my post is finished now and any help would be appreciated... :)