Newly installed watercooling, both PC and room now have cooler temperature. I am confused.

As the title says. I newly installed water cooling in my PC, and for some odd reason contrary to all logic and what I would assume correct according to how thermodynamics are supposed to work..

Both my computer and the room the computer is in, is cooler than usual (weather has even been "warmer" lately). 
Anyone have any idea why on earth this is happening, or why it's the case? 

Could I have ended up randomly doing some form of dehumidifying to the room by any chance? Could that cause a noticeable drop in temps?

Or could it have something to do with multiple radiators splitting heat more efficiently than previously, when cpu and gpu's were heat-sink cooled?

I'm "fairly" new to watercooling on private rigs, and my previous experience with it was on a server-rack level when I worked in the ICT-business (but then we used direct water cooling, with water that was cooled prior to entering the servers, and never reused).

I know this makes me sound like a complete noob, but I'm seriously confused and baffled by this.

also, first post after browsing for ages.. yay?

"Hidden optical drive, crouching PC-builder."

maybe because its winter?!

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

In my expert opinion gypsy magic is at work here. I'd call Ghostbuster's right away.

Accidentally pooped my pants in the elevator.

I'm taking this shit to a whole new level.

maybe because its winter?!

weather has even been "warmer" lately

Did you read that part? I would usually say "hey it's winter, overclocking time!".. but as it's been warmer lately, after water-cooling the rig, not sure if that would be the case.

Probably something to do with humidity or that the heat from PC is more spreaded....

CPU: AMD R7 5800x | GPU: XFX 5500XT 4GB | RAM: 2x8GB Kingston Fury Renegade 3600MHz CL16 | Cooling: Deepcool Gammaxx L360 | MB: Aorus B550 Elite V2 | Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250gb & WD20EAZX | Case: Antec DF700

Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 460: Intel 6200U | 8GB | 256GB SSD | Active pen

no, your computer is putting out more cooler air now that its water cooled.  it's  fairly common to see lower ambient temps once you watercool, more air circulation means more heat is absorbed into the stuff in your room.

Hmm, that's what I thought at first, but couldn't really make sense of it. Most people would say "heat generated is always the same", but considering almost maxing out fans on rads, and having a cpu clocked up 0.5GHz, but still at 31°C.. Shouldn't really be any proper cause of major heat-generation, so it would logically be easier to dissipate the heat when there are more sources of heat-dissipation than previously with only a few heat-sink based coolers.