Should I buy?

Majestic_Koala

Ok so the new Assassins Creed game went on a 17% sale just there, been wanting to get it since it came out but my question is do I buy it now when it's on sale or use some of the Christmas money I will be getting and get it then when it might be on a better sale?

4 minutes ago, Majestic_Koala said:

Ok so the new Assassins Creed game went on a 17% sale just there, been wanting to get it since it came out but my question is do I buy it now when it's on sale or use some of the Christmas money I will be getting and get it then when it might be on a better sale?

sorry I'm a pc nerd i can predict the future 

ask me about your system builds, AIO's, CPU's, PSU's, and GPU's.

7 minutes ago, Majestic_Koala said:

No one can tell you that man. If you think it's a good sale, just go for it.

I'm annoyed that the PS4 and Xbox One version is going for $42 on their Black Friday sales vs the $50 I'm seeing on Steam. I haven't decided if I'll pull the trigger on this one yet. I need to dig through the other games on sale to see if that cash is better spent on a set of cheaper stuff. But my Steam wishlist is a bit of a mess and doesn't completely reflect all the sales pricing yet for some reason.