HELLLP in the hunt for headsets

TheMrUnknown

I'am in the hunt for some headsets that both work in xbox one and in my PC.

So far i've been looking at

Plantronics RIG-800LX

Sennheiser G4ME ZERO

Kingston HyperX Cloud Revolver

Kingston HyperX Cloud II

the reason i want an headset is that  I can have a microphone in xbox, if not i would look for headphones, if you guys know a way i can work with a microphone and headphone in xbox i will go with that choice.

32 minutes ago, TheMrUnknown said:

I'am in the hunt for some headsets that both work in xbox one and in my PC.

So far i've been looking at

Plantronics RIG-800LX

Sennheiser G4ME ZERO

Kingston HyperX Cloud Revolver

Kingston HyperX Cloud II

the reason i want an headset is that  I can have a microphone in xbox, if not i would look for headphones, if you guys know a way i can work with a microphone and headphone in xbox i will go with that choice.

Hyper X Cloud II

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

Sound wise - Senn G4me zero is the best.

Bang for your buck - HyperX Cloud 1 (yes, not the 2's cos its the same unit but the 2's come with a crappy usb dongle)

The rest are meh.

However if you can get this combo: SHP9500 + vmoda boompro, i can assure you, this will the best gaming headset you will ever encounter at $100 price bracket. And it can be used in consoles which is a huge plus. With black friday coming, SHP9500 is $40 + boompro around $30, which totals up to $70 +/- depending on where you are..

Cpu R5 1600 @3.7ghz - MB Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 - RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GBx2 @3000mhz - GPU Palit GTX 1070ti Dual - Storage Kingston FuryX 120GB SSD, WD 500GB Green HDD, Seagate 1TB HDD - PSU Seasonic X650 - Case Sharkoon S25-W - Display Zowie XL2411 - Peripherals Filco Ninja Browns, Zowie FK2 & Qck Hyperbeast Ed.

4 hours ago, nicobombai said:

Sound wise - Senn G4me zero is the best.

Bang for your buck - HyperX Cloud 1 (yes, not the 2's cos its the same unit but the 2's come with a crappy usb dongle)

The rest are meh.

However if you can get this combo: SHP9500 + vmoda boompro, i can assure you, this will the best gaming headset you will ever encounter at $100 price bracket. And it can be used in consoles which is a huge plus. With black friday coming, SHP9500 is $40 + boompro around $30, which totals up to $70 +/- depending on where you are..

I'am in portugal no one sells the headphones nor the vmoda boompro so I have to buy it anywhere else in europe that doesnt cost me more the shipping than the actual products.

Just now, TheMrUnknown said:

I'am in portugal no one sells the headphones nor the vmoda boompro so I have to buy it anywhere else in europe that doesnt cost me more the shipping than the actual products.

Oh okay, then you can refer to my post above and disregard the SHP9500 combo...

Cpu R5 1600 @3.7ghz - MB Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 - RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GBx2 @3000mhz - GPU Palit GTX 1070ti Dual - Storage Kingston FuryX 120GB SSD, WD 500GB Green HDD, Seagate 1TB HDD - PSU Seasonic X650 - Case Sharkoon S25-W - Display Zowie XL2411 - Peripherals Filco Ninja Browns, Zowie FK2 & Qck Hyperbeast Ed.

1 minute ago, nicobombai said:

Sometimes I hate living in portugal when it comes to tech it's so hard to get things at a good price, if they are even available in any retailer... Do you recommend any other headsets?

1 hour ago, nicobombai said:

Do you know other combos that work ? 

I can currently get the cloud 2 for 75€ (89$) black friday discount should i get them instead of cloud 1