there is no best settings, you find the best based off your system and internet speed. everyone's best settings are different.

if its pixelated up your bit rate, but the video looks fine to me

Its in the scenes with a lot of movement that it gets kind of fuzzy. I would try upping the bitrate to something between 5,000-10,000 Mbps, and then maybe try a different encoder. What kind of hardware are you running (besides the 1050TI)? Some encoders will be better for different hardware.

7 minutes ago, Septimus said:

Its in the scenes with a lot of movement that it gets kind of fuzzy. I would try upping the bitrate to something between 5,000-10,000 Mbps, and then maybe try a different encoder. What kind of hardware are you running (besides the 1050TI)? Some encoders will be better for different hardware.

I recently upgraded to a i7 7700 because i wanted to stream (overkill i know)8gb of ddr4 ram,1TB HDD.If i use the CBR option for bitrate,can i use 100,000 bitrate?

I would suggest you research each of the settings so that you learn what is best to use on your system, instead of just changing things randomly without understanding what any of it does.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

18 minutes ago, Enderman said:

I would suggest you research each of the settings so that you learn what is best to use on your system, instead of just changing things randomly without understanding what any of it does.

If i wanna record like fast pace games (overwatch) and get pixelation,is it because of my bitrate?And if i increase it,will it make a difference since yt just export the video as a lower bitrate

1 hour ago, Slimeey said:

I recently upgraded to a i7 7700 because i wanted to stream (overkill i know)8gb of ddr4 ram,1TB HDD.If i use the CBR option for bitrate,can i use 100,000 bitrate?

A greater bitrate does not mean greater image quality. 100,000 Mbps bitrate would destroy your storage XD.

4 hours ago, Septimus said:

What encoder are you currently using? H.264, x264, NVENC, etc.

NVENC because i only record currently

7 hours ago, Slimeey said:

NVENC because i only record currently

Try H.264 or x264 and see if there's any difference with a bitrate of 4500

I think i found my sweet spot.NVENC 75K bitrate.Will make a vid testing ut tonight.