Dual System Case (Not Phanteks Mini XL)

Zasderty

Looking for a dual system case that isn't the Phanteks Mini XL.  I thought I could remember seeing the perfect case but can't find anything other than the mini xl or a big thermaltake or Lion-li cases.  I'm looking for one case that has a window on both sides and able to store each independent system on their respective side.  I'm looking to store two mitx systems in one case.  Maybe I was dreaming but I thought this existed a while ago.  Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

1 minute ago, Zasderty said:

Looking for a dual system case that isn't the Phanteks Mini XL.  I thought I could remember seeing the perfect case but can't find anything other than the mini xl or a big thermaltake or Lion-li cases.  I'm looking for one case that has a window on both sides and able to store each independent system on their respective side.  I'm looking to store two mitx systems in one case.  Maybe I was dreaming but I thought this existed a while ago.  Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

http://www.coolermaster.com/case/full-tower-haf-series/haf935/

2 minutes ago, Zasderty said:

Thanks for the reply,  I have seen this but looking for something smaller with windows on both sides.  It probably doesn't exist.  I was thinking of doing two of the smaller stackers with no window if i were to go that route.

you can try two of these , if you can even find them http://www.coolermaster.com/Case/mini-itx/haf915r/

For a 2-sided ITX config, honestly, the best situation might be to get a cube case, get a second panel with a window for the rear chamber, and mod the shit out of it to support 2 boards. I don't recall ever seeing a case designed specifically for dual ITX boards.

Main Rig: R9 5950X @ PBO, RTX 3090, 64 GB DDR4 3666, InWin 101, Full Hardline Watercooling

Server: R7 1700X @ 4.0 GHz, GTX 1080 Ti, 32GB DDR4 3000, Cooler Master NR200P, Full Soft Watercooling

LAN Rig: R5 3600X @ PBO, RTX 2070, 32 GB DDR4 3200, Dan Case A4-SFV V4, 120mm AIO for the CPU

HTPC: i7-7700K @ 4.6 GHz, GTX 1050 Ti, 16 GB DDR4 3200, AliExpress K39, IS-47K Cooler

Router: R3 2200G @ stock, 4GB DDR4 2400, what are cases, stock cooler

I don't have a problem...

1 minute ago, tarfeef101 said:

For a 2-sided ITX config, honestly, the best situation might be to get a cube case, get a second panel with a window for the rear chamber, and mod the shit out of it to support 2 boards. I don't recall ever seeing a case designed specifically for dual ITX boards.

I think you might be right.  Must have been dreaming it up.  Maybe it was matx on one side and mitx on the other.

Not exactly what you are looking fore, but maybe two of these http://www.thermaltake.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00002559

CPU: i7 3770K | MB: EVGA Z77 FTW | RAM: HyperX Savage 2400Mhz 16GB | GPU: R9 280X Toxic | Cooler: Scythe Fuma | PSU: CoolerMaster B600

SSD: Crucial MX300 525GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB - Toshiba DT01ACA300 3TB

1 hour ago, Zasderty said:

I'm at work and the thermaltake website doesn't work here for some reason.  Do you have a case name to go by?

The one I linked was Core V21, but I now realized it is MATX case, but is stackable. Thermaltake also has Core V1 which is basically the same case, only ITX, but is not officially stackable. But I guess it could be done with some modding.

CPU: i7 3770K | MB: EVGA Z77 FTW | RAM: HyperX Savage 2400Mhz 16GB | GPU: R9 280X Toxic | Cooler: Scythe Fuma | PSU: CoolerMaster B600

SSD: Crucial MX300 525GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB - Toshiba DT01ACA300 3TB

i remember seeing something like you mentioned two systems one on each side and windows but i think that was custom made or modded.

GPU drivers giving you a hard time? Try this! (DDU)