Should it be like this?

Sebbe218
Go to solution Solved by Sebbe218,

Thx for the help guys, the issue is solved! 

Just forced the computer to turn of and started it up again - instantly started installing windows! 

Hello! 

I started resetting my pc at 14:00 (Central european time) and now 5hrs later it's been showing "Resetting Pc 99%" for 1,5 hour straight! Should I just wait it out or what is there really to do? 

Specs: 

CPU: i7 3770 3,4ghz 

MOBO: MSI b75ma-p45 

GPU: Zotac gtx 660 ti 2gb

RAM: Corsair vengeance 2x4gb DDR3 (1600mhz) 

SSD: Kingston ssdnow 120gb 

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1Tb 

PSU: Cooler master GX lite 500w 

At the start when I bought the computer, I ran win 7 home premium and later got the free win 10 home upgrade - could it be some interference that is causing the jackup? I've got no idea what bios version I'm running. There are no error messages or anything, it's just not finishing that last 1% of the reset! 

Just wait. Worst case scenario you'll shut off the PC, boot from a Windows USB, and format the drive, deleting any of the old Windows installation.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

12 hours ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Just wait. Worst case scenario you'll shut off the PC, boot from a Windows USB, and format the drive, deleting any of the old Windows installation.

It's been sitting for 17 hours now, should I keep going? - Once I get home from school it has been sitting for 24 hours... When should I consider going with the usb option? 

It's been saying "resetting this pc 99%" for more than 10hrs.. 

4 hours ago, Sebbe218 said:

It's been sitting for 17 hours now, should I keep going? - Once I get home from school it has been sitting for 24 hours... When should I consider going with the usb option? 

It's been saying "resetting this pc 99%" for more than 10hrs.. 

Then shut it down. Remove the USB stick and attempt to boot off the HDD. If that doesn't work, try reinstalling again.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

17 hours ago, Sebbe218 said:

Hello! 

I started resetting my pc at 14:00 (Central european time) and now 5hrs later it's been showing "Resetting Pc 99%" for 1,5 hour straight! Should I just wait it out or what is there really to do? 

Specs: 

CPU: i7 3770 3,4ghz 

MOBO: MSI b75ma-p45 

GPU: Zotac gtx 660 ti 2gb

RAM: Corsair vengeance 2x4gb DDR3 (1600mhz) 

SSD: Kingston ssdnow 120gb 

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1Tb 

PSU: Cooler master GX lite 500w 

At the start when I bought the computer, I ran win 7 home premium and later got the free win 10 home upgrade - could it be some interference that is causing the jackup? I've got no idea what bios version I'm running. There are no error messages or anything, it's just not finishing that last 1% of the reset! 

win10 free upgrade no longer exists as it is dropped by microsoft

rerun using your win7 installer or restore win10 upgrade from an image that should have been created by users that did not request installation media with their pc purchase

Thx for the help guys, the issue is solved! 

Just forced the computer to turn of and started it up again - instantly started installing windows!