Hackintoshing on external drive and frankenstein pc

I was wondering if anyone could tell me if there was a way to install mac os x to one of my external drives and get it to work on my pc frankenstein rendering pc.

Motherboard Model:                                                             MSI 970A SLI Krait Edition (MS-7693)
Processor Name:                                                                 AMD FX-8320
Total Memory Size:                                                              32 GBytes
Video Chipset:                                                                     NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970

Video Card:                                                                          MSI GTX 970 (MS-V316)
Video Memory:                                                                     4096 MBytes of GDDR5 SDRAM [Elpida]

UEFI Boot:                                                                            Present
Current Operating System:                                                   Microsoft Windows 10 Education (x64) Build 16299.64
More detailed specs in the .htm

specs.HTM

Hackintosh is not allowed, as per the Community Standards,

Talking about piracy in general, broad details, is acceptable however the posting or discussing pirated/hacked/cracked or otherwise nefariously obtained content is not. This includes Windows content, games, hackintosh, etc. Also discussions regarding ways to avoid or block legitimately installed monitoring/tracking software or the like is also not allowed.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.