Linus.. Your RGB Virus finally affected me

Tronnic

I've been following LTT since the early days. All of my setups were built with knowledge learned from Linus's videos. :) So here's my build, finally finished. Also added RGB Hue Lighting to my whole room. Oh man.. I'm getting poor because of LTT :D Your freaking RGB Virus infected me, haha. But I love it tho..  :>

https://imgur.com/gallery/YFpSM

Dk3yFuN.jpg

iL8Egjb.jpg

xX0KoaM.jpg

Follow the imgur link to see more pictures :-) https://imgur.com/gallery/YFpSM

Intel Core i7 7700k | Asus GTX 1080 ti Strix | Asus ROG Strix Z270F | 32GB G.Skill TridentZ 3200 | 650W EVGA Supernova Plat | Corsair Crystal 460X | 4TB WD-B

Acer Predator X34P | Acer CB241HY | Logitech G513 | Logitech G903 & Powerplay | MMX300 Headpohnes | FiiO DAC-E10 | 250GB Samsung 960 Evo M.2

My System on imgur

Nice and clean, I like it. One of the few RGB setups I've seen that I actually like. If you wall mounted the TV, it'd look even better IMO. 

EDIT: Would look even better without the white LEDs on the fans though. If they were either off or a dim blue, it would look good. 

Dude. That is hands down one of the best setups I've ever seen. Good job!

I agree with @Oshino Shinobu, wallmount the TV.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

1 minute ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

Nice and clean, I like it. One of the few RGB setups I've seen that I actually like. If you wall mounted the TV, it'd look even better IMO. 

EDIT: Would look even better without the white LEDs on the fans though. If they were either off or a dim blue, it would look good. 

I actually can change colors on them. Blue is possible. But really liking the white colors. :) 

My TV is super old & heavy. Might do it when I get a new one. It's an 55" Plasma Brick. Maybe next year. :D Not watching much TV tho, maybe 3 hours a week.

Intel Core i7 7700k | Asus GTX 1080 ti Strix | Asus ROG Strix Z270F | 32GB G.Skill TridentZ 3200 | 650W EVGA Supernova Plat | Corsair Crystal 460X | 4TB WD-B

Acer Predator X34P | Acer CB241HY | Logitech G513 | Logitech G903 & Powerplay | MMX300 Headpohnes | FiiO DAC-E10 | 250GB Samsung 960 Evo M.2

My System on imgur

Just now, Tronnic said:

I actually can change colors on them. Blue is possible. But really liking the white colors. :) 

My TV is super old & heavy. Might do it when I get a new one. It's an 55" Plasma Brick. Maybe next year. :D Not watching much TV tho, maybe 3 hours a week.

Selfish request: can you turn the LEDs on the fans off and post a picture of the system? I feel like the dark build with just the blue accent lights would look good, I want to see how it looks :D

8 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

Selfish request: can you turn the LEDs on the fans off and post a picture of the system? I feel like the dark build with just the blue accent lights would look good, I want to see how it looks :D

Sorry, pics from my phone don't look as nice as from my DSLR. But too lazy now to get it out again. :) 

In case you are wondering. The Aura components inside the case are on a blue trough purple trough green color loop. 

20171118_235230.thumb.jpg.08059d58fe4ebd5f166313b99c0f49c5.jpg20171118_235127.thumb.jpg.f83d1be71bc65db54f66eb86fbaf6ee0.jpg

My System on imgur

2 minutes ago, Tronnic said:

Sorry, pics from my phone don't look as nice as from my DSLR. But too lazy now to get it out again. :) 

20171118_235230.thumb.jpg.08059d58fe4ebd5f166313b99c0f49c5.jpg20171118_235127.thumb.jpg.f83d1be71bc65db54f66eb86fbaf6ee0.jpg

The blue definitely looks better

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700  

GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070

MOBO: ASUS Z370-F STRIX  

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2133MHz

Just now, Tronnic said:

Thanks. Hmm, I think I like it best with the LEDs on the fans off, or just with the front fan LEDs at a dim blue. I'm a big fan of mostly black with accent colours in builds. I feel like the fans take it a little closer to what most RGB builds are (ie. ALL THE RGB).

Either way, you've done RGB well. More of a glow than a light, which is how RGB should be done IMO.