Looking for a good 100$ headphones for gaming

Jaok
Go to solution Solved by Spuriae,

Closed or open back? What games? Microphone necessary? What music do you listen to? What headphones do you have now and what are you looking for in the upgrade?

As the title says I'm lookimg for a good gaming headphones.

Closed or open back? What games? Microphone necessary? What music do you listen to? What headphones do you have now and what are you looking for in the upgrade?

19 hours ago, Nimrodor said:

Closed. Fps games. I don't listen to music. Some cheap 10$ headphones I got from a local store. A better sound quality would be nice.

7 hours ago, Jok1234 said:

Closed. Fps games. I don't listen to music. Some cheap 10$ headphones I got from a local store. A better sound quality would be nice.

Sennheiser HD 598 closed back will be on discount on black friday, from 100-120 bucks. Those will blow away any gaming headsets

6 hours ago, Jok1234 said:

Closed-backs can't compete with the soundstage of open backs, but if you must have closed then the NVX XPT100 ($50 Open Box, $70 New) is probably your best bet. Maybe a HyperX Cloud Core for under $60 if you don't mind the more elevated but worse controlled bass, aren't sensitive to sibilance, and need a mic.