Best Gaming Headset Under $70

PillowSmoke

Which one would  you choose? Or a liking of your own. I would prefer the headset be sold at bestbuy.

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

Probably something else, whats your budget?

But if youre really set to one of those two, id get the logitech one just because i like logitech more

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

I've gone through 2 logitech heads both of which are basically broken now. The first one the speakers just went derp. The second one that just broke like 2 days ago is having a usb problem. Where it keeps disconnecting and connecting, I've tried readjusting the usb port, trying on all of my computers and same result.

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

I come back to this? fuck turtle beach I've gone through 2 fucking shitty fucking pairs of turtle fucking beaches.

Fuck turtle beach don't even......

I have the G230, I can give you a full opinion:

Comfort: 3/5

Sound quality: 4/5

Weight: 3/5

Aesthetics: 4/5

Good sound quality, but not the best comfort, but you get what you paid for. Still a lot for the money.

Logitech G230

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

Turtle Beach X11 was good enough for me on the Xbox 360 2 years ago, but they SUCK on PC constant hissing

Turtle beach has been crap since there day making soundcards. I could never get there sound cards to work.

I think we already gave our advice. If you want audio quality buy a pair of real headphones. If not, pick the shiniest headset.

Or the swaggiest one. 

beats by dr.dre good luck with a mic with that budget lmao

Enjoy those tacos now, for in 1000 years they will be illegal... eh Ha Ha Ha! I think we all know why.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give tacos ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Poker 2 KB Review