Samsung Galaxy S4 Catches On Fire, Samsung Wants You to Keep Quiet

snowComet

iPhone 5s my friend. It beats the crap out of rubbish unreliable samsung products. I bought a 2012 smart tv samsung which lasted a year and a half, whilst i still have a retro 1980's Toshiba TV in the attic that works just fine. Goes to tell you that Samsung have appalling quality and i will never ever buy a samsung product again, whether it be a TV, a phone, a fridge or a washing machine.... 

LG TV's and Apple phones or HTC Phones are the stuff you should buy. At least they have very good quality.

Edit: Just realised, if you want the most reliable phone get a Nokia 3310 :)

You must be joking me right? HTC kicks samsung arse any day of the week.

SAMSUNG SUCKS . ITS A SHIT COMPANY. END OF.

Edit: Apple > HTC > Nokia > Blackberry > Cheapo phones > Samsung.

Oh so my machines with Samsung SSDs and Optical drives will explode?How interesting is that.

Come on,that video is just some apple fanboy trying to gain views for himself.

No difference at all. As I said before, we don't know enough about this case to know that is actually what happened, for all we know this kid could just be an apple fanboy with an axe to grind. For all we know he may have dropped the phone in a the sink, tried to claim it, had it refused then released the video on the net to extort a new phone. Or the article is spot on. We don't know. Not to forget that apple have been dicks to their customers before too.

Why do people think that some how apple is some god like company that always has it's customers interests at heart? They are no better/worse than any other company.

https://www.google.com/search?q=samsung+s4+issues&oq=samsung+s4+issues&aqs=chrome..69i57.8334j0j7&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8#es_sm=122&espv=210&q=Apple%20refuse%20to%20replace%20iphone

Antennagate issues... 'Nuff said.

Back on topic, as terrible as it may be this has been done many times before by other companies, I just thing Samsung should have investigated the issue before saying anything, whether it's an actual manufacturing defect or he microwaved it, used a low quality charger etc as is frequently the case.

Wow, that contract was a load of bullshit, Apple or Sony give this man a phone[With no strings attached] and make him a customer for life.

This just put another nail in Samsung for me... glad i don't own a mainstream phone, absolute power corrupts absolutely and Samsung obviously has too much right now.

^If this isn't blatant fanboyism due to one owning said company's phone i'll go throw a puppy off my apartment. This is about Samsung's PR and business policy bullshit.

And 'better' is relative,

I went for an Xperia Z1 because i want an excellent camera that produces realistic images and a product that feels like quality in the hand - aluminium and glass, this phone is better than the Note 3 for me.

My friend went for a HTC One Mini because the camera is decent, it is made of Aluminium, fits his hands and pocket without being obtrusively big, the HTC One Mini is a better phone than the Note 3 for him.

My sister went for an iPhone 5s, because it fits her small hands and has iOs - the iPhone is better than the Note 3.

the xepria z1's camera isn't even good lol its mediocre, or even low quality.

Fractal Design Define R4 | MSI x79a-GD45 | 3960X @ 4.6Ghz | Lots of EK Blocks | EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4x4) DDR3 1866 | Samsung 840 Pro 512GB SSD | Western Digital Red 2TB x4 (Raid 10) | Corsair AX760 | Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

Great thing about Apple is that they actually replace your stuff, no questions asked, if it's a known problem.  Even if you bring in an out of warranty Mac that is having a problem, like I did, they diagnose the problem for free, meanwhile a PC repair shop will charge you for everything.

I was had a MacBook screen cook the casing and they said it was impossible and I'd have to pay

the xepria z1's camera isn't even good lol its mediocre, or even low quality.

Not even going to bother with a blatantly obvious flamebait, you are probably as 'misinformed' in posting as the person who wrote the article.

http://phandroid.com/2013/10/01/sony-xperia-z1-vs-nokia-lumia-1020-camera/

Flashy, Bright over-processed pictures aren't for everyone. I like realistic looking colours and sharp pictures.

And good god, why the hell do i even bother replying.

-End of Transmission-

Great thing about Apple is that they actually replace your stuff, no questions asked, if it's a known problem.  Even if you bring in an out of warranty Mac that is having a problem, like I did, they diagnose the problem for free, meanwhile a PC repair shop will charge you for everything.

Not in Switzerland they don't xD they ask you to pay just as much money as everyone else here ;)

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

Not even going to bother with a blatantly obvious flamebait, you are probably as 'misinformed' in posting as the person who wrote the article.

http://phandroid.com/2013/10/01/sony-xperia-z1-vs-nokia-lumia-1020-camera/

Flashy, Bright over-processed pictures aren't for everyone. I like realistic looking colours and sharp pictures.

You're wrong. The camera is sharp indeed, but the camera is not good. Sharpness doesn't make a good picture. The color replication is terrible, you say "realistic looking colors" but it doesn't do that. The pictures are sharp, but color is bad. The camera is nothing special.

Fractal Design Define R4 | MSI x79a-GD45 | 3960X @ 4.6Ghz | Lots of EK Blocks | EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4x4) DDR3 1866 | Samsung 840 Pro 512GB SSD | Western Digital Red 2TB x4 (Raid 10) | Corsair AX760 | Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

You're wrong. The camera is sharp indeed, but the camera is not good. Sharpness doesn't make a good picture. The color replication is terrible, you say "realistic looking colors" but it doesn't do that. The pictures are sharp, but color is bad. The camera is nothing special.

If your eyes see the world in the same shade as pictures produced by the Lumia or a Note/S, i have serious health concerns for you my friend. Either that or you've been stuck in your house for too long to remember what colour spectrum you see in the world.

Like i said, not everybody likes over-processed, bright and flowery pictures because people like me don't spend our days capturing 'pro looking' images to upload to instagram for likes.