Looking for recommendations

jam08060

I'm looking at purchasing a Fiio E10 because the audio in my laptop that I use for school and at work is complete garbage... but I am also in the market for some new headphones...

If anyone could leave some recommendations as to what headphones pair well with the Fiio E10 that would be fantastic.

Please Note: The headphones must be a closed design because I am a software developer and work in an office environment so I do not want to disturb others.

Also, budget < 200$

Anything will pair well with the FiiO (except Pioneer SE-A1000's but those are open so no worries there).

For a good closed headphone, maybe the audio-technica ATH-A700X?

Custom One Pro will tickle your pickle. 

Anything will pair well with the FiiO (except Pioneer SE-A1000's but those are open so no worries there).

For a good closed headphone, maybe the audio-technica ATH-A700X?

Cool, thnx for the suggestions.  I was thinking about the custom one pros, but wasn't sure whether or not an impedance that low would pair well with the Fiio E10.  Also I've never used anything from audio technica so I will have to look into those further 0.o

Can't go wrong with AT, but I haven't heard much about the closed series because the open air is so much more popular.

I guess a couple more options would be the Pioneer HDJ-1500 and Brainwavz HM5 now that I think about it.

Can't go wrong with AT, but I haven't heard much about the closed series because the open air is so much more popular.

I guess a couple more options would be the Pioneer HDJ-1500 and Brainwavz HM5 now that I think about it.

Lol I just noticed you answered both of my posts on this forum and on the tech syndicate forum xD 

Lol I just noticed you answered both of my posts on this forum and on the tech syndicate forum xD 

Ha! I didn't notice either...