PSU, SSD & Graphics card for FullHD gaming

Hi, I'm planning to build my first desktop computer. I have an Asus STRIX Z270E 7th generation motherboard. I have added other components available with me here hhttps://in.pcpartpicker.com/list/Lwys9W. My main objective with the desktop is entertainment and gaming (FullHD, mostly racing (NFS) and strategy games). I could really use some help in figuring out the correct graphics card that will work for 1080p max settings, and a suitable power supply. Also, any recommendations in choosing an SSD for this build will help me a lot. Thanks.

Hey dude, welcome to the forums!

I have plently of ideas here, but I'll need a budget to get going.

What's your budget?

(Please quote when you reply, you do it via the arrow under each comment. Just saying beforehand in case)

6 hours ago, MVPernula said:

Hey dude, welcome to the forums!

I have plently of ideas here, but I'll need a budget to get going.

What's your budget?

(Please quote when you reply, you do it via the arrow under each comment. Just saying beforehand in case)

Thanks for responding. I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around all this and I apologies if this is bit silly. I searched in the internet and pretty must all the results that came were directing me to 4K and VR graphics card and seemed expensive. Anyways regarding budget, will i be able to get a good graphics for 200-230 USD. (Again, full hd max settings is more than sufficient). 

13 minutes ago, DineshThiru said:

Thanks for responding. I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around all this and I apologies if this is bit silly. I searched in the internet and pretty must all the results that came were directing me to 4K and VR graphics card and seemed expensive. Anyways regarding budget, will i be able to get a good graphics for 200-230 USD. (Again, full hd max settings is more than sufficient). 

Also, i'm thinking of buying seventh generation core i7 7700k processor and i can't shake the feeling it might be overkill.

17 hours ago, DineshThiru said:

It's alright, all things are confusing when you don't know what's good or not.

For gaming a 7700k is a fantastic CPU for gaming, so if your budget allows it- get it.

And when it comes to a GPU.. Within the budget your mentioning I'd personally recommend the GTX 1060 6GB verson, if the 6GB version is too expensive then look into the the 3GB ones. Performance wise they're pretty much identical, but mor memory is always good.

29 minutes ago, MVPernula said:

It's alright, all things are confusing when you don't know what's good or not.

For gaming a 7700k is a fantastic CPU for gaming, so if your budget allows it- get it.

And when it comes to a GPU.. Within the budget your mentioning I'd personally recommend the GTX 1060 6GB verson, if the 6GB version is too expensive then look into the the 3GB ones. Performance wise they're pretty much identical, but mor memory is always good.

Thank you once again, I will buy 7700k. I'll look for GTX 1060 6GB GPU, is there any particular hardware manufacturer you recommend?