I’m 100% sure my phone is hacked what do I do?

So there’s not a ton I can tell you for privacy reasons but the gist of it is I looked at my camera roll of a picture of my friend to post on social media and there was a video next to it that I didn’t take. It has writing on it in another language, possibly Russian or maybe some sort of other Asian language idk. I swear I couldn’t make this up if I tried. What do I do? 

#BudgetMasterRace

CPU: Pentium G4560  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1050 OC  RAM: 8GB DDR4 2400mhz  CASE: NZXT S340  POWER SUPPLY: EVGA 500B MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte B250M-DS3H  STORAGE: 1tb Wd Blue 7200rpm hdd  MOUSE: Redragon M711 Cobra Chroma RGB 

KEYBOARD: Corsair Strafe  MICROPHONE: Blue Snowball  DISPLAY: Dell S2440L 1080p 60hz  HEADPHONES: Audio Technica ATH-M30X's

It’s an iPhone 6s for whatever that might count for

#BudgetMasterRace

CPU: Pentium G4560  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1050 OC  RAM: 8GB DDR4 2400mhz  CASE: NZXT S340  POWER SUPPLY: EVGA 500B MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte B250M-DS3H  STORAGE: 1tb Wd Blue 7200rpm hdd  MOUSE: Redragon M711 Cobra Chroma RGB 

KEYBOARD: Corsair Strafe  MICROPHONE: Blue Snowball  DISPLAY: Dell S2440L 1080p 60hz  HEADPHONES: Audio Technica ATH-M30X's

I'd recommend backing up your phone to iCloud, and if it is an unlocked phone go ahead and factory reset it. If it is a phone under a major provider, take it to your closest carrier location and let them dilly dally with it.

FACTORY RESET AND ASAP. CHANGE ALL PASSWORDS

2 minutes ago, mail929 said:

Wipe your phone, change your social media passwords

I would also recommend not changing the passwords of any account on that device just as a precaution. Use another device to change your passwords.

On 10/11/2017 at 12:50 AM, Zeke_ said:

So there’s not a ton I can tell you for privacy reasons but the gist of it is I looked at my camera roll of a picture of my friend to post on social media and there was a video next to it that I didn’t take. It has writing on it in another language, possibly Russian or maybe some sort of other Asian language idk. I swear I couldn’t make this up if I tried. What do I do? 

Change every password on every site, format it and prey for Apple. 

Maybe you're in a whatsapp group or something, and someone might have posted a video in one of those. WhatsApp usually autosaves videos and pictures on your phone.