4k netflix with xb280hk 4k monitor

Hey, hopefully someone can help! 

I'd like to watch 4k netflix on my PC, however, my main details are as follows;

I7 6700k (not compliant)

Gtx 1080 (is technically compliant) 

And an acer xb280hk 4k gsync monitor (hdcp 1.4 not 2.2... so not compliant even though its <insert swear word here> 4k)

I've seen people solve similar issues using splitters or converters, however the monitor i use is displayport only and everything i've seen is HDMI 2.0, any suggestions? (Seen active splitters but apparently only been able to find the ones that work the opposite way...) 

Any and all help appreciated! 

(Im sure im missing something super obvious lol) 

I5 3570K, MSI Z77A G45, 8GB 2133MHz Gskill Ripjaws, MSI TwinFrozr GTX 780, Samsung 840 Evo SSD, WD Green 1TB HDD, OCZ 750 Watt PSU, Zalman Z11+ 

I know they're attempting to curb casual piracy, but they must realise this is going to have the opposite effect, right?

Anyone know of any HDMI2.0 hdcp 2.2 to display port?

I've seen hdmi 1.4 to display port which i could use after a splitter or converter but I'll be limited to 30fps, which i assmue isnt too bad as most of not all content will be at 24fps. 

Has anyone used any splitters or converters for a similar issue and can report on wether they actually work?

May as well just torrent... 

I5 3570K, MSI Z77A G45, 8GB 2133MHz Gskill Ripjaws, MSI TwinFrozr GTX 780, Samsung 840 Evo SSD, WD Green 1TB HDD, OCZ 750 Watt PSU, Zalman Z11+