Will CPUs and GPUS go on sale on Black Friday?

happyhungarian
Go to solution Solved by IKnight,

I mean. You might as well wait and see. Black Friday ain't far off and you don't seem in dire need of new tech. 

Just curious if anyone knows whether CPUs/GPUs will go on sale Black Friday- I'm looking for a budget/mid range GPU and was wondering if it would be worth waiting till Black Friday.

Edited by happyhungarian
Spelling sucked

Most likely the will. Afaik last year they did...

Make sure to tag and/or quote people so they get notified... :P:D 

My gear:

Ryzen 7 2700X / Gigabyte GA-X370M-Gaming 3 / R9 380 Nitro 4GB/ 16GB DDR4 2133 / 225GB OCZ Trion 100 / 3TB of hard drive storage
                                                                                                     AOC C24G1 / BenQ GW2270H(rarely overclocked to 87Hz :P )
                                                                               Razer Blackwidow / Redragon Kumara / Logitech G Pro Wiress / Sennheiser HD 559

Microsoft LifeCam Studio / Tonor BM700 microphone

Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ82 / Canon EOS 80D

#PCMasterrace

1 minute ago, _SAITAMA_ said:

Do you guys know exactly when is BlackFriday?

Can't tell if I'm being trolled here or not . . . but its the day after Thanksgiving.

Just now, Vantage9 said:

Can't tell if I'm being trolled here or not . . . but its the day after Thanksgiving.

We don't celebrate thanksgiving so...

You are not being trolled.

Just now, _SAITAMA_ said:

We don't celebrate thanksgiving so...

You are not being trolled.

LOL damnit, your location trolled me.  I live in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.... So I'm all like, "of course we celebrate Thanksgiving, neighbor".

Just now, Vantage9 said:

LOL damnit, your location trolled me.  I live in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.... So I'm all like, "of course we celebrate Thanksgiving, neighbor".

No Georgia, Tbilisi

Everyone keeps mistaking my country into a state in USA.

P.S I am Cristisn but we don't celebrate it.

No offence to nonCristians

4 minutes ago, _SAITAMA_ said:

No Georgia, Tbilisi

Everyone keeps mistaking my country into a state in USA.

P.S I am Cristisn but we don't celebrate it.

No offence to nonCristians

Not surprising.  Americans are pretty ignorant of foreign geography.

Technically Thanksgiving is not a Christian holiday, but simply an American one.  Its essentially celebrating the original pilgrim colonists not starving their first winter lol.  Its gotten spun into some bullshit about the colonists getting along with the native american indians - which they didn't.  It just so happens that all of the pilgrim colonists were puritan Christians, so I see why the rest of the world would see it as a Christian holiday.

P.S.  puritans suck.

2 minutes ago, Vantage9 said:

Not surprising.  Americans are pretty ignorant of foreign geography.

Technically Thanksgiving is not a Christian holiday, but simply an American one.  Its essentially celebrating the original pilgrim colonists not starving their first winter lol.  Its gotten spun into some bullshit about the colonists getting along with the native american indians - which they didn't.  It just so happens that all of the pilgrim colonists were puritan Christians, so I see why the rest of the world would see it as a Christian holiday.

P.S.  puritans suck.

Wow. You learned your history lesson.

And exactly when??

P.S I think we hijacked this guys post.

49 minutes ago, _SAITAMA_ said:

Wow. You learned your history lesson.

And exactly when??

P.S I think we hijacked this guys post.

Yeah just a little :P

I mean. You might as well wait and see. Black Friday ain't far off and you don't seem in dire need of new tech. 

Custom pinewood case, Corsair CX 600WRampage 3 Extreme, i7 980x (@4.2ghz) with ML240 Cooler MSI GTX 970, 24gb DDR3, 240gb OCZ Tr150 SSD + 2Tb Seagate Baracuda. 

Advocate for used/older hardware. Also one of the resident petrol heads.