Ram for ramdisk use

Hey guys, wanted to ask, would getting more expensive ram with higher clock speed affect loading time from RAM disk by much, does anybody having games on ram disc and what are you loading times compare to a harddrive, i used included asus ramdisk to put battlefield 4 beta on ram, but i what seemed to me it didn't  improve loading times by much. but didn't do it before as the games is around 30 gigs now, and i currently have only 16 of kingston HyperX Red 1600 with timings at 9-9-9, would dropping some serious cash on better ram improve performance by much or its just better to get couple more ssd and put them all in raid 0. The reason on most servers there is no timer that starts the round when most player join the game, a basicly you join as fast as you load up and that gives an advantage.  

Hey guys, wanted to ask, would getting more expensive ram with higher clock speed affect loading time from RAM disk by much, does anybody having games on ram disc and what are you loading times compare to a harddrive, i used included asus ramdisk to put battlefield 4 beta on ram, but i what seemed to me it didn't  improve loading times by much. but didn't do it before as the games is around 30 gigs now, and i currently have only 16 of kingston HyperX Red 1600 with timings at 9-9-9, would dropping some serious cash on better ram improve performance by much or its just better to get couple more ssd and put them all in raid 0. The reason on most servers there is no timer that starts the round when most player join the game, a basicly you join as fast as you load up and that gives an advantage.  

BF4 is highly crap so I wouldn't count on it improving load at all :mellow:

But in a game which have had the time to mature and has a lot of loading screens in it (Skyrim anyone?) you will see a dramatic decrease in loading times yes :)

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

you are better off with ssd's.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Ramdisk is more just kind of a gimmick than anything else really? I mean, I could never see myself using it longterm or that. Just seems a bit, not completely thiugh, pointless.

AMD 8350 // 8 GB Corsair Ram // PNY 780 Ti // Asus 1080p Monitor // Antec 120mm AIO // CM Quickfire TK w/ Custom Caps  // RAT 5 mouse // Audio Technica m50x // Behringer 4-line + Line6 8-line Audio Interfaces