Gaming monitor

MrRemnant

I'm looking for a 1080p monitor that's good for gaming but also affordable. The £300-400 range. 

Rx580 Red Devil

Msi b40 tomahawk

Ryzen 5 2600

NZXT H500

Arctic Freezer 33 

EVGA supernova 650 watts 80+ gold

3x WD caviar blue 1tb HDD

1x Corsair SSD

3 minutes ago, HK - 47 said:

I'm looking for a 1080p monitor that's good for gaming but also affordable. The £300-400 range. 

gonna need to be a lot more specific with your request.... a decent 1080p 60hz monitor won't cost you nearly that much, and a high refresh rate G-sync monitor would be well beyond that. heck in that price range you could be looking at a 1440p or 4k monitor as well if your computer can handle it.

1 hour ago, Zyndo said:

gonna need to be a lot more specific with your request.... a decent 1080p 60hz monitor won't cost you nearly that much, and a high refresh rate G-sync monitor would be well beyond that. heck in that price range you could be looking at a 1440p or 4k monitor as well if your computer can handle it.

Well...  whatever you could reccomend. I have a high i5 and a 1050ti. I'm mainly playing overwatch. 

Rx580 Red Devil

Msi b40 tomahawk

Ryzen 5 2600

NZXT H500

Arctic Freezer 33 

EVGA supernova 650 watts 80+ gold

3x WD caviar blue 1tb HDD

1x Corsair SSD

3 hours ago, HK - 47 said:

Well...  whatever you could reccomend. I have a high i5 and a 1050ti. I'm mainly playing overwatch. 

I played overwatch into GM on a cheap VX228H from Asus... 1080p/60hz monitor... picked it up for like $130 CAD or something. I liked it and thought it was great. recently upgraded to a AOC G2460PF 144hz 1080p monitor. Its also great, but its not a night and day difference between my old 60hz monitor. I mean, the difference between 144hz and 60hz is pretty clear, but it hasn't revolutionized my gaming experience for me or anything.

so i can heavily recommend either of the above listed monitors. they've worked well for me with little issues. You may wish to opt for an IPS panel instead of these TN panels if you like better contrast ratios or colour reproduction.... but if you don't care about that and just want something which is good for your money then the VX228H is just fine.