Power supply budget gaming pc

Jonty09
Go to solution Solved by STRMfrmXMN,
5 hours ago, Jonty09 said:

First budget pc gaming build link to parts:https://pcpartpicker.com/list/PcBgVY 

wil the EGA 500W be good and reliable 

This is the third topic you've created asking the same question with the same answers. Get a Corsair CX450.

No, it's quite bad.

For the third time in a row: Get. The. Corsair. CX. 450. It's not hard to understand.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

Despite being a 'budget gaming pc' - don't skimp out on the PSU.

Stop and think a second, something is more than nothing.

No, get a 2017 CX450. Also, for RAM, I'd just get 8GB of DDR4 @ 3000MHz. 

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

5 hours ago, Jonty09 said:

First budget pc gaming build link to parts:https://pcpartpicker.com/list/PcBgVY 

wil the EGA 500W be good and reliable 

This is the third topic you've created asking the same question with the same answers. Get a Corsair CX450.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||