Want to swap to an Intel CPU. HELP NEEDED!!

Current setup:

GTX 970 GPU

AMD FX 6350 CPU

MSI 970 Gaming Mobo

I'm looking into upgrading both my GPU and CPU. I've heard that the i7 4790k is a good choice as it isn't ridiculously priced and performs very well (from what I have heard anyway). In terms of the GPU I think its a fairly easy choice between the 1080, 1070 and 1080 ti. I am not set on these choices, so if you have any better choices that you think I should consider then let me know. At this stage forget about a budget, I want to get an idea of what is out there first and then start to figure out how much I want to be spending at this stage.

If there are any streamers out there that want to give me some advice, whether its related to the hardware or whether its general tips about how to grow an audience on twitch, what software is best for streaming etc, then that would be greatly appreciated.

@CA8OOS3 someone needs your help here

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Mention me if you want to summon me sooner or later

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

Note 10, S10, Samsung becomes Apple, Zen 2, 3700X, Renegade X lol

10 hours ago, VenomZ_ said:

if you decide to go this route ill sell you mine + mobo if we agree on a price

Sounds good. However, I think I would only be looking to buy the CPU. Unless this CPU isnt compataible with my current mobo