Recommended Mouse in a really limited selection?

Which Mouse?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What Mouse to buy?

• Buy another Logitech G502
    • Razer Naga Hex V2
    • Razer Lanchead TE
    • Logitech G Pro
    • Asus Rog Gladius 2
    • Logitech G403

Title is the main question, although i'd like to sum it up.

I have had 2 Logitech Mice, both served me well and both has served me more than 4 years combined, which is the Logitech G602 and the G502, i like their shape and size as it's really perfect for me as i have really big hands ( 7.8 inches length , 3.5 inch width NOT EXACT ) and i mostly have more of a claw but slight fingertip as a grip on my mouse, also both of them has really good quality , like even when i smash em nothing happens lol.

I don't live in the United States and would like advice on which mouse to get, i have personally holded both the Logitech G403 and the Logitech G102 ( i assume it's also the same with the G Pro ) but the height of the G403 did slightly bother me as i holded it, it really felt too big and bulky height wise while the G102 was okay although didn't have much time to experience it.

I spend most of my time playing FPS and i'm a competitive player, a mouse that doesn't spin out and isn't a laser would do me well, also one that fits my preferences which i am having trouble with, i am looking into buying another G502 as my old one is still functional and still using it but it's rubber is wearing out and the LEDs on the G logo is bugging out as it's colored green since it's not the Proteus Spectrum, i couldn't move on from a mouse i got so used to i suppose.

I have looked at the Corsair Scimitar, which it's side buttons reminded me of the Logitech G602 which is really convenient but some say it isn't recommended with FPS as it's a Moba mouse and there was problems with the quality control which left me with the Razer Lancehead and the Deathadder Elite, i had my eye on the Deathadder as most say it's a really good FPS mouse but it didn't have on-board memory which made me move on to the Razer Lancehead, so far there's no problems in my research with the Lanchead, all i found is product design fault wherein the RMB would bump into something inside the switch which was a bugger, but it had all the Features i wanted, it was decently sized and had 4 extra mouse buttons.

Corsair Glaive i have also looked into, but there's a lot of quality control problems when i searched about it which was also a product design error, Logitech G Pro would also be one of my choices, Asus ROG Gladius 2 also had some problems as they say in my research about quality control, Mice that i haven't looked at are the Razer Diamond Back and the Razer Naga Hex V2.

All in all, only mouse i'm looking for is something similar to the G502, with convenient buttons and all that, but i'd really rather see some opinions about the experience with Naga Hex v2 or pretty much a mouse that i have previously stated.

http://dynaquestpc.com/product-category/peripherals/gaming/mouse-keyboard-mechanical-optical-laser-gaming/page/4/?orderby=price-desc

Here is the site i buy from, i have a budget of $80 or PHP 4,000

I was in a similar situation and currently use the G102. It's a great mouse and I've not found it lacking in any way. Just putting it out if you're looking to save some cash since you mentioned it.

Just now, huilun02 said:

G402

Is basically a G502 that is lighter (108g vs 121g without cable)

MMO mice are heavy and I'd stay clear of Razer

Isn't the G502 similar to the G402 except the G502 has a better sensor, RGB and the weight thing? if that's the case i'd rather buy another G502.

Why would you say to stay clear of Razer? i have done some searching on the Lancehead and i have seen minimal complaints about it.

Just now, FullySharpened said:

I was in a similar situation and currently use the G102. It's a great mouse and I've not found it lacking in any way. Just putting it out if you're looking to save some cash since you mentioned it.

Thanks for the Info, although if i'm going with the G102 i'd rather go with the G Pro, they are pretty much the same except for the sensor and all that, i heard the G102 spins out?

53 minutes ago, KenXeiko said:

i heard the G102 spins out?

Never faced this problem myself.

17 hours ago, huilun02 said:

The G502 is 121g without weights or cable. The G402 is 108g. Fine by me if RGB make a difference to you.

Stay clear of Razer because of Synapse and build quality.

17 hours ago, FullySharpened said:

Never faced this problem myself.

Ended up getting a Logitech G403 instead, still trying to get used to it's shape.