Is this bundle worth it?

Hello guys, i need your help again.

As the community standards pointed out that everyone has to write 5 points in the New Builds and Planning section

1. Budget & Location

I live in the silly place for computer parts, because they don't think that Xeons are cheap, they think it is so awesome

They also give ridiculous pricing for Graphics card! like $480 for RX 580 4GB. The PC Part Picker of Indonesia for used and new parts are :

-OLX.co.id

-https://www.bukalapak.com/

My budget is around Rp.14.655.443 ($1100). Also the currency is Rupiah (IDR)

2. Aim

I am gonna be using my PC for Streaming and Gaming, specifically at 1080p 60Hz and FHD Quality Stream. But my games are gonna be Need for Speed series, Minecraft and Games like Crysis 3

3. Monitors

Just a Samsung 1080p Curved 40 inch TV, and is it worth if i exchange for the LG's Largest 4K Monitor 43UD79? I bought the FHD TV For like $446 New when 2015

4. Peripherals

I already hunted for Logitech equipments Like G413 keyboard and G403 Mouse. Also a Razer Kraken Pro is bundled with my upcoming PSU

5. Why am i upgrading?

I already have a super old PC (LGA 775) and i think i can sell it for $121 (if you want the specs of it tell me) so i can make the PC Price not so Expensive. 

So finally coming to the Bundle ($550.26)

-Core i5 6400 lga 1151 Skylake
-Zotac Nvdia Geforce GTX 1060 6gb
-Motherboard MSI H110 PRO Micro ITX
-Powersupply be quiet! System Power 8 500w

i can add this RAM and Case

Team Elite 16GB DDR4-2400 (2x8GB) $158.69

Corsair Carbide 330r : $50.92

so Total it is gonna be $759.87 for overall parts, is it worth it guys? and do you suggest any changes to parts? let me know in the comments and Thank you

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Mention me if you want to summon me sooner or later

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

Note 10, S10, Samsung becomes Apple, Zen 2, 3700X, Renegade X lol

sorry i made the thread twice by accident

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

11 minutes ago, Ordinarily_Greater said:

Hello guys, i need your help again.

As the community standards pointed out that everyone has to write 5 points in the New Builds and Planning section

1. Budget & Location

I live in the silly place for computer parts, because they don't think that Xeons are cheap, they think it is so awesome

They also give ridiculous pricing for Graphics card! like $480 for RX 580 4GB. The PC Part Picker of Indonesia for used and new parts are :

-OLX.co.id

-https://www.bukalapak.com/

My budget is around Rp.14.655.443 ($1100). Also the currency is Rupiah (IDR)

2. Aim

I am gonna be using my PC for Streaming and Gaming, specifically at 1080p 60Hz and FHD Quality Stream. But my games are gonna be Need for Speed series, Minecraft and Games like Crysis 3

3. Monitors

Just a Samsung 1080p Curved 40 inch TV, and is it worth if i exchange for the LG's Largest 4K Monitor 43UD79? I bought the FHD TV For like $446 New when 2015

4. Peripherals

I already hunted for Logitech equipments Like G413 keyboard and G403 Mouse. Also a Razer Kraken Pro is bundled with my upcoming PSU

5. Why am i upgrading?

I already have a super old PC (LGA 775) and i think i can sell it for $121 (if you want the specs of it tell me) so i can make the PC Price not so Expensive. 

So finally coming to the Bundle ($550.26)

-Core i5 6400 lga 1151 Skylake
-Zotac Nvdia Geforce GTX 1060 6gb
-Motherboard MSI H110 PRO Micro ITX
-Powersupply be quiet! System Power 8 500w

i can add this RAM and Case

Team Elite 16GB DDR4-2400 (2x8GB) $158.69

Corsair Carbide 330r : $50.92

so Total it is gonna be $759.87 for overall parts, is it worth it guys? and do you suggest any changes to parts? let me know in the comments and Thank you

you could probably get a ryzen system for about the same price and the extra cores/threads would help with your streaming a little bit

Just now, Wonders3004 said:

you could probably get a ryzen system for about the same price and the extra cores/threads would help with your streaming a little bit

sadly i can't, the motherboard price and high speed 16GB DDR4-3000 are just too expensive

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

4 minutes ago, Wonders3004 said:

like look what i have got?

. Ryzen 5 1600 : $201.28
2. Asus X370-Pro : $193.73
3. Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4-2666 : $93.07
4. Sapphire Nitro+ RX 480 8GB : $256.82
5. Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD : $50.92
6. Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD : $84.26
7. Corsair HX650i + Razer Kraken Pro : $120.90
8. Corsair Carbide 330r : $50.92
Total : $1073.85

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

14 minutes ago, Ordinarily_Greater said:

like look what i have got?

. Ryzen 5 1600 : $201.28
2. Asus X370-Pro : $193.73
3. Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4-2666 : $93.07
4. Sapphire Nitro+ RX 480 8GB : $256.82
5. Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD : $50.92
6. Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD : $84.26
7. Corsair HX650i + Razer Kraken Pro : $120.90
8. Corsair Carbide 330r : $50.92
Total : $1073.85

go with b350 boards they are significantly cheaper and you can still overclock and stick with your 1060 6gb from the one up top, its also not a bad idea to check out like evga bstock for the 1060 they are usually really cheap like i got my 1080ti for almost 200 dollars less than anyone else wanted for it . im looking at newegg now and they have a higher, end b350 board for 85 usd

1 minute ago, Wonders3004 said:

go with b350 boards they are significantly cheaper and you can still overclock and stick with your 1060 6gb from the one up top, its also not a bad idea to check out like evga bstock for the 1060 they are usually really cheap like i got my 1080ti for almost 200 dollars less than anyone else wanted for it  

i am opting for ASRock AB350 Pro4 in case i change my mind. But i am pretty much convinced with the VRM solution in the ASUS board

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

i think if you do some research and try and find the cheaspest parts you can get a ryzen system for roughly the same. not to say the i5 6400 is bad i actually ran it for a while and it ran along side my 1080ti just fine but since you want to stream as well i think the extra cores and threads would help a lot and you can overclock the ryzen the 6400 is stuck at 3.3ghz

If you can afford it, get zen. The 6400 is a major no go

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

37 minutes ago, Damascus said:

If you can afford it, get zen. The 6400 is a major no go

Sorry for late reply, yeah i can pretty much afford it, but is the ryzen list good?

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

38 minutes ago, Wonders3004 said:

i think if you do some research and try and find the cheaspest parts you can get a ryzen system for roughly the same. not to say the i5 6400 is bad i actually ran it for a while and it ran along side my 1080ti just fine but since you want to stream as well i think the extra cores and threads would help a lot and you can overclock the ryzen the 6400 is stuck at 3.3ghz

Yea, i guess ryzen is my mate afterall

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

3 minutes ago, Ordinarily_Greater said:

Sorry for late reply, yeah i can pretty much afford it, but is the ryzen list good?

Yeah, good board

1 minute ago, Damascus said:

Yeah, good board

I can afford the list tho, is the ram choice good?

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

6 minutes ago, Ordinarily_Greater said:

I can afford the list tho, is the ram choice good?

Pretty good, give it a shot

10 minutes ago, Damascus said:

Pretty good, give it a shot

ok time to confirm the list to my dad

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :