Laptop based on my needs

I cannot for the life of me find a good website to input my needs and have it spit out a laptop with those needs. I also don't trust those laptop '""""REVIEW"""" sites because hahah you know. Anyway, here's my needs and I was wondering if you guys could give me a recommendation.

1080 screen for good viewing

around 13-14 inches for less bulk

Durable so I don't break it when I throw it in my bag

Windows OS so I can run my school programs (Oh yea this is for college)

No gimmicky shit like touchscreen or fingerprint login. 

Able to fit a 500GB SSD 850 if you can. I got one laying around being useless. Not really important but would be nice.

Able to have chrome open with Microsoft Word open for Note Taking i.e light multitasking.

Budget of around $500 because college student.

That's about it. It doesn't really have to be exactly that but if you guys know anything close to that, I'd appreciate it.

11 minutes ago, NoobPCUser said:

I cannot for the life of me find a good website to input my needs and have it spit out a laptop with those needs. I also don't trust those laptop '""""REVIEW"""" sites because hahah you know. Anyway, here's my needs and I was wondering if you guys could give me a recommendation.

1080 screen for good viewing

around 13-14 inches for less bulk

Durable so I don't break it when I throw it in my bag

Windows OS so I can run my school programs (Oh yea this is for college)

No gimmicky shit like touchscreen or fingerprint login. 

Able to fit a 500GB SSD 850 if you can. I got one laying around being useless. Not really important but would be nice.

Able to have chrome open with Microsoft Word open for Note Taking i.e light multitasking.

Budget of around $500 because college student.

That's about it. It doesn't really have to be exactly that but if you guys know anything close to that, I'd appreciate it.

This is just a quick response but dells inspiron lineup and XP’s lineup is something to look into. Also on the cheaper side asus zenbook/vivobook could be something too. Dell also allows you to split your payment over multiple months which is a bonus. And my final idea is the hp stream. I don’t know much about that one but it has a good reputation. I hope I helped!

25 minutes ago, NoobPCUser said:

500GB SSD 850

25 minutes ago, NoobPCUser said:

Budget of around $500

You better get a used Thinkpad with QM CPU and throw in a 500GB SSD

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

Just now, ZM Fong said:

You better get a used Thinkpad with QM CPU and throw in a 500GB SSD

Thats exactly what I'm planning to do. I have a spare SSD sitting around that I want to put in the laptop I buy. I was looking at thinkpads and am leaning towards buying one. Any recommendations?