Looking for new keyboard and mouse

SUPER_MOOSE93

I am trying to get into using the keyboard and mouse to play games but am finding it hard with my current mouse/keyboard. I currently have a logitech wireless set. The mouse is too small so i get cramp after a few minutes of using it, and the keys on the keyboard are too close together, i end up pressing 2 or 3 keys at once and eventually get cramp. 

I want a mouse that is quite large and weighty, doesn't have to have a million buttons on it. The keyboard needs to feel solid and preferably have chunky keys so i know i am only pressing what i need to press. I dont want to spend too much on this, saving for a new Graphics card 

3 hours ago, SUPER_MOOSE93 said:

I am trying to get into using the keyboard and mouse to play games but am finding it hard with my current mouse/keyboard. I currently have a logitech wireless set. The mouse is too small so i get cramp after a few minutes of using it, and the keys on the keyboard are too close together, i end up pressing 2 or 3 keys at once and eventually get cramp. 

I want a mouse that is quite large and weighty, doesn't have to have a million buttons on it. The keyboard needs to feel solid and preferably have chunky keys so i know i am only pressing what i need to press. I dont want to spend too much on this, saving for a new Graphics card 

Budget?

I've recently bought MSI Interceptor, it has additional weights and for 15$ only. Linus reviewed it and said it's good. 

4 hours ago, Aytex said:

Budget?

not much. don't really want to go over £100 for both 

11 hours ago, Aytex said:

Try the magicforce 68 with gaterons isntead of the elemental

what is the difference in the switches? are gaterons quieter? 

also, is the corsair M65 pro good? i prefer the looks but it depends how big it is

9 hours ago, SUPER_MOOSE93 said:

what is the difference in the switches? are gaterons quieter? 

also, is the corsair M65 pro good? i prefer the looks but it depends how big it is

M65 pro is good. Gaterons are in my opinion so I may be biased, much better than cherry, much more linear and less wobble, more "precise"