hd120 compatibility with sp120

FoxfireAhri

so I have watched a LinusTechTips video about the 570x case that has sp 120, which the HD120 that aren't compatible with the fan power hub, does the hd120 or the LL120 fans include a fan power hub you can replace with if you were to buy it in sets of three in one box?

If you buy the 3 packs it comes w/ an RGB (NOT POWER) hub.

3 minutes ago, FoxfireAhri said:

so I have watched a LinusTechTips video about the 570x case that has sp 120, which the HD120 that aren't compatible with the fan power hub, does the hd120 or the LL120 fans include a fan power hub you can replace with if you were to buy it in sets of three in one box?

The triple packs are the ones that come with the controller, the LL120 versions also have the Lightning node pro for software control of the addressable LED's.

http://www.legitreviews.com/corsair-ll120-rgb-led-fan-triple-pack-review_198547/2

Just now, Legendarypoet said:

If you buy the 3 packs it comes w/ an RGB (NOT POWER) hub.

wait then where can I buy the power hub thats compatible with the HD or LL 120 fans?

1 minute ago, FoxfireAhri said:

wait then where can I buy the power hub thats compatible with the HD or LL 120 fans?

It would just be a PWM hub. If you want an intelligent one, the Corsair Commander Pro can handle it as well as connecting the RGB hub to Corsair link.

1 minute ago, Legendarypoet said:

It would just be a PWM hub. If you want an intelligent one, the Corsair Commander Pro can handle it as well as connecting the RGB hub to Corsair link.

wait so I can't plug two of the different model ones in the same hub but instead it has to be all the same model for that hub?

Idk about the LLs, but I know you cannot mix SD & HD. I wouldn't imagine you could mix LL & HD given the way you need to assign them in the software.

11 minutes ago, FoxfireAhri said:

wait so I can't plug two of the different model ones in the same hub but instead it has to be all the same model for that hub?

6 minutes ago, Legendarypoet said:

Idk about the LLs, but I know you cannot mix SD & HD. I wouldn't imagine you could mix LL & HD given the way you need to assign them in the software.

Each version of the fans require their own RGB controller there is no option to have different version on a single controller.