HDD Reallocated Sector Count Failed

Well nothing like coming home from college all day and seeing that your PLEX server will not boot because off an HDD SMART warning. I have never seen this type of error before so I installed HD Tune PRO trial and it gave the a (05) Reallocated Sector Count in red saying it failed. I did shut down the computer and will leave it off till I can find a fix. Any ideas on how bad is the error?? Know of any good prices for a 1TB or more HDD?? 

Here is the image of what HD Tune PRO is showing..

d1ca10b81a6cd8ef3d2f576c4e78c8c6.png

Your HDD basically divides the whole disk up into sectors, comparable with blocks where data can be stored.

Somtimes, blocks break because they are unstable, broken, worn out or whatever. If that happens the HDD automatically disables that sector and uses one from it's spare sectors, every HDD and SSD has a few sectors that are unused and will be used in case a sector "dies".

The fact it can't reallocate a sector might mean it ran out of spare/unused sectors. it's possible a very small amount of data is already corrupted/broken. I would get a new drive and copy everything to the new one. I don't recommend using the one that spits out this error at all anymore because data can no longer be reliably stored on it.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon