is this going to result in more issues?

xdeathshot20

so i currently have a 27 inch 1440p acer display.  i was just watching a video and i noticed what seemed to be  dead pixels.  so i did a pixel test and what was strange was when i cycled through the colors only on green would i notice it.  it was two dots and they would only be able to be seen while in full screen.  is this something that i should be worried about or just ignore it?

Current Rig=  AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, Asus Crosshair Hero VIII, EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 ultra, 32gb Corsair Vengence Pro RGB 3000hz White, EVGA 750 P2 PSU, 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 500gb samsung 860 evo, 250GB Samsung 850 evo, 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus, 2TB seagate firecuda sshd,  LianLi PC 011 Dynamic XL ROG edition, Corsair h150i elite capelix

If you don't notice it unless you pixel peep then you shouldn't be too worried about it. But if you do notice it often, then well, you may want to worry about it.

There are multiple methods on the web on how to potentially fix a dead/stuck pixel. Google 'Fix Dead Pixel' and try some of the methods. Or, if the monitor is still in warrenty then you could see if you could send it in or rma it.