Will it fit?!

Ofbasecfin

It should fit...

You should check first if you have a 6-pin connector tho. If you don't you can get a better PSU or use a molex to 6-pin adapter, not ideal but should work.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Do you own a hacksaw and drill for case modding? 

Because you could make it fit ?

Assuming you have that Medion prebuilt, just take a tape measure and measure out if the card physically fits

According to MSI the dimensions are 229 x 131 x 39 mm

Then check the wattage of your PSU (there should be a label on the side) and check if it has one of these connectors:

1o5i.jpg

16 hours ago, chilicheeseburger said:

Assuming you have that Medion prebuilt, just take a tape measure and measure out if the card physically fits

According to MSI the dimensions are 229 x 131 x 39 mm

Then check the wattage of your PSU (there should be a label on the side) and check if it has one of these connectors:

1o5i.jpg

The GPU would fit, but I can't find the cables, I forgot to check the label.

11 minutes ago, chilicheeseburger said:

In that case you would also need a new Power Supply. Adapters exist but I wouldn't really recommend that.

Nvm, I already found out the solution, you just need to put it in the motherboard since it will provide enough power, thanks for the help tho, btw the powersupply is build in so I can't do that.

Just now, Ofbasecfin said:

Nvm, I already found out the solution, you just need to put it in the motherboard since it will provide enough power, thanks for the help tho, btw the powersupply is build in so I can't do that.

Yeah the 1050ti requires no external power. I misread that as 1060. Or did you edit your post? I could have sworn it said 1060 since I also looked up the dimensions of an MSI 1060. :D

On 25-10-2017 at 4:12 PM, chilicheeseburger said:

Yeah the 1050ti requires no external power. I misread that as 1060. Or did you edit your post? I could have sworn it said 1060 since I also looked up the dimensions of an MSI 1060. :D

Nope, lol, 1050 ti gaming x 4g is good enough for what I do.

18 hours ago, chilicheeseburger said:

Then you have nothing to worry about as long as it physically fits.

There's more than enough space for it, so I'm happy, it's saving so much money lol, and it also gives me a better pc way quicker, would take me months to get 700 euros for a good pc.

On 26-10-2017 at 10:52 PM, chilicheeseburger said:

Then you have nothing to worry about as long as it physically fits.

Wait! I just looked at the 1050 ti gaming from gigabyte and saw that thing has 3 hdmi, would be awesome since i can have multiple monitors connected with hdmi then...

But does that one do need a connector or does it also just works like, just put it in the motherboard and it works.?

3 hours ago, Ofbasecfin said:

Wait! I just looked at the 1050 ti gaming from gigabyte and saw that thing has 3 hdmi, would be awesome since i can have multiple monitors connected with hdmi then...

But does that one do need a connector or does it also just works like, just put it in the motherboard and it works.?

Do you mean the gaming g1?

That will need a 6pin power connector.

You can always look up the specs on the manufacturer's homepage.

45 minutes ago, chilicheeseburger said:

Do you mean the gaming g1?

That will need a 6pin power connector.

You can always look up the specs on the manufacturer's homepage.

I'm hearing people say that the one from msi does need one and the one from gigabyte doesn't, i'm confused right now....