How is the pvp in D2?

How good is the open world content?

Will it run on a

-1050Ti with 5570 Xeon 

Soon to be

Ryzen 1700 with 1050

Thx

Yeah I hope it will run on 1080.

There's a chance that you'll encounter some stutter with your Xeon 5570, because it sits pretty close to the minimum requirement. However, the 1050 Ti is fantastic and you'll be able to play at 1080p 60 FPS without a problem.

13 minutes ago, Roadrunt said:

It Destiny 2 Worth Buying?

How is the pvp in D2?

How good is the open world content?

Will it run on a

-1050Ti with 5570 Xeon 

Soon to be

Ryzen 1700 with 1050

Thx

Hi, d2 is an acquired taste. If you've played d1, the open world content I see more extensive, lost sectors, adventures, patrols, public events, populate destiny's worlds. The game Is bigger than 1 and IMO better. You'll prob want to watch some videos on it, they can explain it better than me. 

Rx580 Red Devil

Msi b40 tomahawk

Ryzen 5 2600

NZXT H500

Arctic Freezer 33 

EVGA supernova 650 watts 80+ gold

3x WD caviar blue 1tb HDD

1x Corsair SSD

No. Play Warframe. It's free and 10000% better

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

if you played 1 and liked it then yes.

if you didn't play 1, go watch some let's plays and determine for your self if you think you'll like it.

I personally loved D1 and am currently preloading D2 so i can start playing when it's released

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

You should probably wait a bit. Trying to play it now, but keeps crashing and freezing up my pc. Wait for it to actually with if you're going to buy it. 

If I were you, I would watch some gameplay first to see if it's your style of game. So far, I'm loving this game. I'm able to near max it with my specs (see siggy for specs), and I love the atmosphere Bungie has thrown me in. It's definitely a game worth checking out, but I know it's not everyone's personal favorite style. :)

Bought an i5, got an i7. Thanks Amazon.

Spoiler

Specs:

CPU: i7-4790 @ 3.6 GHz | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper Evo 212 | Motherboard: MSI Z97 SLI Krait Edition | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070 Windforce OC 8GB | RAM: 16 GB Crucial Ballistix Sport @ 1600 MHz | Case: Cooler Master Storm Trooper | HDD: Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB | PSU: EVGA 750P2 80+ | Monitor: Acer 21.5" 1080p & Samsung 27" Curved 1080p | Keyboard & Mouse: Cooler Master Storm Octane Combo | Headset: Logitech G35 | Speakers: Logitech Z313 | OS: Windows 10 Home

Playing it on a I7 940, with a gtx 770.  Playing it at the default settings and it looks good and no a stutter.  Will play more when the kids are in bed in about 10 hours!

I didn't pay D1 but am really enjoying D2.  If you enjoy loot based games and arcade-ish shooters you will like it.