Budget Gaming Pc

IATESLICK

Hey guys i was hoping someone could help me.Im planning on building a budget gaming pc my budget is 500 euro roughly 600 dollars

Send me specs and that kinda stuff thanks

What games are you going to play and do you have any parts for this pc already?

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

What games are you going to play and do you have any parts for this pc already?
Games like LOL BF3 and steam games maybe Crysis but i dont know really and my PC now is ...well.....really bad

This is probably what you should be looking at.

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

This is probably what you should be looking at.
What is?

You can save some bucks if you can reuse things from your current computer like HDD and DVD drive.

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

You can save some bucks if you can reuse things from your current computer like HDD and DVD drive.
Alright thanks i will use my old hard drive and dvd drive thanks

A10-5800K - there you have your gamer pc with CPU and GPU ;D

add one HDD 500GB, one DDR3 1600mhz of 4GB, and a DVD

• AMD 7850 - 2GB GDDR5 256bits
  • gBANDWIDTH = 170.2 GB/s
  • gSHADERS = 1024 unified
  • gCPUoc = 1050 mhz
  • gMEMoc = 1330 mhz (x4)
  • gPIXELfillrate = 33.6 GP/s
  • gTEXTUREfillrate = 67.2 GT/s

A10-5800K - there you have your gamer pc with CPU and GPU ;D

add one HDD 500GB, one DDR3 1600mhz of 4GB, and a DVD

thank you i was looking into that and i will get a 6670 with it for crossfire thanks

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Idobao x YMDK ID75 with Outemu Silent Grey Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett
Phone: Sony Xperia 5 II

I would go with and apu, probably a10-5800k, possibly a 6670 to crossfire with it. Get a cheap case, like an NZXT Source 210, its really cheap but good quality. If you're not planning to overclock the stock cpu cooler should be fine, so don't worry too much. For a motherboard, get a micro-atx board like the msi fm2-a85xma-e35, or something along those lines. Like hiyayhi said, use the dvd drive and hard drive from your old pc, EXCEPT if you old hard drive is really slow, then get a new caviar blue, 500GB should be enough. to be perfectly honest, ram speeds shouldn't matter that much, so even 1333MHz ram from a reputable brand should work fine. Get 8GB ram, unless you're on a REALLY tight budget, in which case 6 or even 4 should do the job. I might also pick up a few cheap case fans, just to help with the extra 6670, should you choose to get it. Good luck with you new pc!

I would go with and apu, probably a10-5800k, possibly a 6670 to crossfire with it. Get a cheap case, like an NZXT Source 210, its really cheap but good quality. If you're not planning to overclock the stock cpu cooler should be fine, so don't worry too much. For a motherboard, get a micro-atx board like the msi fm2-a85xma-e35, or something along those lines. Like hiyayhi said, use the dvd drive and hard drive from your old pc, EXCEPT if you old hard drive is really slow, then get a new caviar blue, 500GB should be enough. to be perfectly honest, ram speeds shouldn't matter that much, so even 1333MHz ram from a reputable brand should work fine. Get 8GB ram, unless you're on a REALLY tight budget, in which case 6 or even 4 should do the job. I might also pick up a few cheap case fans, just to help with the extra 6670, should you choose to get it. Good luck with you new pc!
Thanks really helped!!

Thanks, here is a list of parts, it comes to about $430 not including a hard drive or dvd drive

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/NK8Z

Thanks looks good about 10 April i will have my money so ya thanks man

You ever thought of buying parts off Ebay ? I've seen 2gb MSI OC version of 560ti go for £100 on there (which is good in the UK)

You might find some real bargains :) (how I built my media pc)

You ever thought of buying parts off Ebay ? I've seen 2gb MSI OC version of 560ti go for £100 on there (which is good in the UK)

You might find some real bargains :) (how I built my media pc)

I will go check thanks!

keep in mind that APU work best with fast rams

skip the 1333 and go for 1600mhz or more

(1866 or even 2400mhz will be awesome)

also, you dont ned the 6670 to tell the true, APUs A10 are awesome :)

save cash for buy a big GPU in the future, insted the 6670

(i recomend min one 7850, then the 7870 LE or the 7950 if you reach)

Good luck on your build

• AMD 7850 - 2GB GDDR5 256bits
  • gBANDWIDTH = 170.2 GB/s
  • gSHADERS = 1024 unified
  • gCPUoc = 1050 mhz
  • gMEMoc = 1330 mhz (x4)
  • gPIXELfillrate = 33.6 GP/s
  • gTEXTUREfillrate = 67.2 GT/s