Help with Volume Balance problem

Hey I am new to the forums so I am sorry if this is not in the right place. I have a really weird audio problem I am dealing with. I had to get a new headset when my old one died so I just got a Razer Kraken 7.1 because the price was good. It doesn't have a separate volume control on the wire so i am using my keyboard to change the volume which is fine but the hearing in one of my ears is better than the other. So I always need to keep my left and right speaker balance a little bit off so it sounds even or it drives me crazy. When I use my keyboard to change the volume it changes one speaker 2 volume at a time and the other speaker 1 at a time and off putting my balance that I made for myself and I have to keep changing it. Is there any sort of download or app that controls the volume that can fix this for me?? Thank you in advance. I'm desperate.

Do you set balance from Windows settings for your audio device?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Yes I put the right ear on say 50 and the left on maybe 35 and if I volume up it will go ti 51 and 37 etc. After changing the volume a bit it gets way off.